Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bumbleride vs City Mini

amother

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 12:14 pm
I am looking for a stroller for 2 kids 17 months apart and I'm trying to decide between these two and wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them. I am leaning more towards the bumbleride because of the footrests and included accessories but would like to know which seems better quality and better in the long run. If anyone has a different recommendation let me know- I do want one that is easy to push. Thanks

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 12:25 pm
If you want a stroller that can go in and out of a car easily, the Bumbleride is probably not that stroller. I bought a Bumbleride Indie Twin recently and it's great for all terrain and pushes very easily, however, it's probably too heavy for lugging in and out of a car.

amother

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 12:28 pm
Thanks. I dont have a car so it will be mostly for walking. Do you feel it is good quality? Can you tell me some pros and cons about it?
Thanks

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 12:41 pm
Like I said before, I haven't owned it very long, and the weather hasn't been cooperating, so we haven't used it so much yet. I used it once on a 3 mile hilly walk, and it was very easy to push. The basket is easier to access than the City Mini and it's a decent size. It seems like good quality, but it's too early to really tell. It glides smoothly over rough terrain.

Yippie

Post Mon, Feb 07 2011, 12:45 pm
I have a bumbleride indie twin black to sell if ur interested pm me

amother

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 3:10 am
I might consider a used one except I live in Israel and it would probably be too hard to get it. Thanks for the offer though. How did you like the stroller? Is there anything you could tell me about it? Thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics