Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Going outside in the winter-bundle me

mommy#1

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 11:01 pm
I have a bundle me for my baby. It's the warmer one-with down, called enfant. So he doesn't use a snow suit or coat. So when I go out in the winter, I can't use his regular stroller. I once left his snap & go in the car, which my dh had, so I took his bundle me out of his infant seat and just lay it down in his stroller (bassinet) and put him in it. Besides that it's a drop of a pain to keep switching it, I felt like it wasn't serving its purpose, with it lying down just like that and not strapped in...
And I like to go walking, which the snap & go isn't great for.

Anyone have any better ideas? Now that the winters almost over...
Tia

bnm

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 11:16 pm
I have a bundleme in the carriage. I have the JJ Cole Arctic version, also very warm but I still put on a coat on the kid. I bought the toddler sized one so it still fits at age 2 and there is still room. it stays in the carriage. IY"H for the next kid we want to get a car seat cover for the car seat but we don't use the car seat that often anyway, we live in Brooklyn and walk a lot.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics