Home

Old issues of binah bunch

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Report offensive ad

saras mum

Post Posted: Tue, Jul 19 2011, 11:17 am       Post subject: Old issues of binah bunch
Does anyone have any past volumes of binah bunch or hamodia or have any clue how to get the craft
ideas? I'm willing to pay a bit

Thanx!

cc

Post Posted: Tue, Jul 19 2011, 11:22 am       Post subject: re: Old issues of binah bunch
I have quite a few. Any particular issue you want?

happy12

Post Posted: Tue, Jul 19 2011, 11:54 am       Post subject: re: Old issues of binah bunch
Where are you located?

happy12

Post Posted: Tue, Jul 19 2011, 7:00 pm       Post subject: re: Old issues of binah bunch
If your in the boro park/kensington/flatbush area -pm me I have a stack to give away.

queen

Post Posted: Tue, Jul 19 2011, 8:09 pm       Post subject: re: Old issues of binah bunch
If you're in the Baltimore area and want Binah, Mishpacha, Family First or AMI from the past year PM me. I have a lot to give away.

Tova

Post Posted: Tue, Jul 19 2011, 8:12 pm       Post subject: re: Old issues of binah bunch
queen - I PM'd you Wink .

saras mum

Post Posted: Wed, Jul 20 2011, 12:23 am       Post subject: re: Old issues of binah bunch
Thanx! but I'm in Jerusalem! Does anyone have the issue of teen-pages which had a clock with a sheep?

merelyme

Post Posted: Wed, Jul 20 2011, 2:51 am       Post subject: re: Old issues of binah bunch
If it's for your personal use, pm me.
View previous topic :: View next topic

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Page 1 of 1