Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Buying pampers

Dini

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 11:49 am
someone gave me a telephone number to call a place called Riapers to buy Luvs pampers for very cheap and it gets shipped to me from Amazon. I tried to call the number now and it says that it is temporarily disconnected. The telephone number I have is (718) 374-6672, does anyone know if this is the correct # or does anyone have any other similar place I can order from? I think it was $28 for the largest box.

Beach Bum

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 11:54 am
Why dont you just order directly from Amazon? If you are an Amazon mom member (free to sign up) and you order with subscribe and save (you can cancel anytime), you get 30% off.

Smiles

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 12:07 pm
Beach Bum wrote:
Why dont you just order directly from Amazon? If you are an Amazon mom member (free to sign up) and you order with subscribe and save (you can cancel anytime), you get 30% off.

ditto! I do the same order from Amazon, signed up for Amazon Mom and subscribe and save. I find it the cheapest.

Dini

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 3:30 pm
ok, let me see how this works, thanks!

Dini

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 4:46 pm
I ordered and did the subscribe and save as well so I got it for very cheap. the thing is that because I signed up for the mom thing I should have gotten free 2 day ship but I didn't, do you know why?

bnm

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 6:45 pm
Dini wrote:
someone gave me a telephone number to call a place called Riapers to buy Luvs pampers for very cheap and it gets shipped to me from Amazon. I tried to call the number now and it says that it is temporarily disconnected. The telephone number I have is (718) 374-6672, does anyone know if this is the correct # or does anyone have any other similar place I can order from? I think it was $28 for the largest box.

why don't you order it from Amazon directly? sign up for Amazon mom, do suscribe and save and you get the biggest case of luvs for 26.

seeker

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 8:55 pm
Dini wrote:
I ordered and did the subscribe and save as well so I got it for very cheap. the thing is that because I signed up for the mom thing I should have gotten free 2 day ship but I didn't, do you know why?

You get free membership to Amazon Prime (for 3 months and then an additional month for every $25+ baby item order) which gives you free 2-day ship on Prime items. Diapers stopped being on Prime so you will need to order them somewhat farther in advance. They do tend to come quite quickly anyway in my experience.

bnm

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 9:56 pm
If you want to pay me the extra 3 dollars I would be happy to order it for you!

MeadowsLane

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 11:22 pm
Even with the prime account through amazon mom, amazon is not shipping 'subscribe and save' items in 2 days. I think they did away with prime shipping for subscribe and save items all together. If you want something within two days, you have to do order without SS.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 11:32 pm
there is another company called online shopping that does it 718-855-5070

Dini

Post Tue, Aug 23 2011, 5:26 pm
thanks everyone, I received it today which was technically 1 day from date of order because I ordered on sunday Smile

Basimcha

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 1:01 pm
Thanks so much for sharing this----I just signed up and saved 30%!!!! I just have a question, by the subscribe and save you need to enter how often you want it delivered. Do they deliver it automatically or you need to request it every month or so?

Dini

Post Thu, Aug 25 2011, 2:19 pm
They ship it to you automatically, they will send you an e-mail before. I am just writing from what I read on their website, I am not up to the 2nd delivery yet.

little_mage

Post Fri, Aug 26 2011, 12:43 pm
Basimcha wrote:
Thanks so much for sharing this----I just signed up and saved 30%!!!! I just have a question, by the subscribe and save you need to enter how often you want it delivered. Do they deliver it automatically or you need to request it every month or so?

They will resend it automatically at whatever interval you request. Just be aware that it might not be the same price because if the price changes you'll be charged whatever the current price is. However, once your order ships, you can cancel the reoccurring part with no penalty.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics