Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Anyone have a JANE Powertwin Stroller? (Opinions wanted)My s

Boys"R"Us

Post Wed, May 03 2006, 1:50 pm
My sister wants to buy a double jogging stroller - (one behind the other - not side by side). She found this model by "Jane" online it is from Europe. Does anyone know if this is a good stroller?
TIA,
Debbie

Boys"R"Us

Post Wed, May 03 2006, 3:25 pm
Or if anyone knows of somewhere that I can find online reviews for this stroller?

~Debbie

Tefila

Post Wed, May 03 2006, 6:20 pm
Type it into google from what I've heard it manuevers well but weighs a ton when lifting it, not so simple to fold and for some odd reason doesn't fit thru all checkout isles. Confused This is what I heard anyways from someone who has it anyways Wink

MOM222

Post Sat, May 20 2006, 11:35 pm
I know a whole bunch of woman that have it and its quite good.

The only problem my friend had is that her sons legs where too long and he kept getting them stuck in the front weel. So it depends how close your children are and how old is the oldest who will sit in the front.

Blossom

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 10:37 pm
I know that the Jane is the latest rage in Europe but have no idea which model or exactly any details.
It would be a good idea if you could somehow try or have someone who knows what you're looking for try it out before buying it.

yoyosma

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 10:48 pm
I hear its great with maneuvering but the seats are actually small. She should bring her oldest child to the store (although I dont think they are here yet, she would have to ship it in or buy it on ebay) and sit him/her in the seat.

newmom

Post Fri, Sep 15 2006, 1:26 pm
I just saw a neighbor with it. It's interesting that you all mention that the older kid may not fit too well, because that is exactly what I noticed. The older one (who did not look more that 2 years old) clearly did not have enough room for her feet as I noticed that she had to sit with them somewhat folded to avoid spilling over to the front wheel. That would scare me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics