Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Anyone ever heard of/have this stroller?

amother

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 12:30 pm
contours options tandem II stroller

I am looking for a new double, but dont want to spend more than I did on my old one (about $400)
the reviews look pretty decent, but I just want to know what you guys think.

also, whats that websitz where the lady reviews strollers? I cant remember the name of it....

thanks!

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 12:37 pm
Do you mean babygizmo.com with Holly Shultz? I love her reviews.

chaylizi

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 12:39 pm
I heard it's heavy to push and hard to fold. Why not get a city mini double? Or look for a nicer one on ebay or craigslist. You can find really nice strollers used. I just got a brand new bugaboo bee on craigslist for $200 ($649 retail).

amother

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 12:43 pm
chaylizi wrote:
I heard it's heavy to push and hard to fold. Why not get a city mini double? Or look for a nicer one on ebay or craigslist. You can find really nice strollers used. I just got a brand new bugaboo bee on craigslist for $200 ($649 retail).

I HAVE a city miny, and I hate it Smile thats why im looking for a new stroller.....
the stroller you bought was brand new, never used? why was it being sold for so much less than retail?

chaylizi

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 12:47 pm
It was used a handful of times. There was something wrong with the wheels- I ordered a new set from the company via the warranty and it was good as new. The previous lady obviously couldn't be bothered. I can find lots of nice strollers here from the rich sections of town, that are sold for much cheaper and in great condition. Also, I got my Mountain Buggy Double for $500 brand new on ebay with free shipping and MSRP is $700. I never pay full price for stroller- if I do, I make sure I do it on a cash back account. Plus I sell them when I am finished with them and I recoup a nice portion of my investment. It's especially fun if you live in New York. The NYC craigslist is brimming with nice strollers for cheap. That doesn't help me, but I've been able to help others with that information.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 20 2011, 1:32 pm
ewa-jo wrote:
Do you mean babygizmo.com with Holly Shultz? I love her reviews.

yes, thats the one Smile thank you!!

and chaylizi, thanks, ill check it out....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics