Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Best Way To Wash The Dishes?
Previous  1  2  3

seeker

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 9:10 pm
Oh and he also cracks raw eggs on the side/middle. Which just goes to show that you should never argue because the woman is usually right anyway.

(that's the problem here, we're ALL women!)

HindaRochel

Post Tue, Jan 10 2012, 9:55 pm
Oh no oh no oh no, I've been cracking eggs like a guy as well.
Should I be cracking eggs differently? Is the fact that I cracked them like your dh significant? Do I need a therapist (ok, that ones probably yes) Should I ask my Rabbi? What?

I think I better go lie down and take a nap.

Leesah

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 4:43 am
HindaRochel wrote:
Oh no oh no oh no, I've been cracking eggs like a guy as well.
Should I be cracking eggs differently? Is the fact that I cracked them like your dh significant? Do I need a therapist (ok, that ones probably yes) Should I ask my Rabbi? What?

I think I better go lie down and take a nap.

I would say that since you are not eating anymore, you are doing tshuva for this aveira.
But ASK A ROV!!

shoeboxgirly

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 6:15 am
seeker wrote:
Oh and he also cracks raw eggs on the side/middle. Which just goes to show that you should never argue because the woman is usually right anyway.

dh cracks eggs like a woman, I crack eggs like a man. clearly not natural.

I'm freaking out shock

HindaRochel

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 8:05 am
shoeboxgirly wrote:
seeker wrote:

I'm freaking out shock

Is there a support system for transgender egg crackers?

Faigy86

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 8:29 am
HindaRochel wrote:
shoeboxgirly wrote:
seeker wrote:

I'm freaking out shock

Is there a support system for transgender egg crackers?

Absolutely not! We don't believe in supporting those who don't follow the natural way things should be.

Smile

shoeboxgirly

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 8:47 am
shock I'm not sure I can cope in such an intolerant environment. pfffft LOL

HindaRochel

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 8:50 am
Is their a book listing all the egg cracking requirements? My Kallah teacher skipped the session. To graphic she said.

onlyme

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 9:07 am
As you all know, eggs, being that they can potentially turn into chickens, are fleishig. Please make sure to scrub your hands carefully with the (non-red) fleishig sponge in your fleishig kitchen after handling. Also, you cannot touch any dairy foods or dishes for six hours after cracking an egg.

HindaRochel

Post Wed, Jan 11 2012, 9:40 pm
Book, book. I need a book. Hopefully the most machmir so I don't make any mistakes.
Can you clean the eggs in the sink where you do your dishes or only in the fleshig sink or do you have to have a special egg cleaning sink?

Mrs Bissli

Post Thu, Jan 12 2012, 5:15 pm
seeker wrote:
As a silly example, he said "Let's say one person says you need to break an egg from the bottom and one says you need to crack it from the top..." and he's going on about deep lessons in communication, but I'm scratching my head until I can't help but interrupt and say, "Sorry to look like I'm missing the point here, but I can't imagine cracking an egg anywhere other than IN THE MIDDLE."

Your DH is a learned man, I can see. The argument is exactly what occurs in Lilliput if I recall in the Gulliver's Travel.

HindaRochel

Post Thu, Jan 12 2012, 11:16 pm
Mrs Bissli wrote:
seeker wrote:
As a silly example, he said "Let's say one person says you need to break an egg from the bottom and one says you need to crack it from the top..." and he's going on about deep lessons in communication, but I'm scratching my head until I can't help but interrupt and say, "Sorry to look like I'm missing the point here, but I can't imagine cracking an egg anywhere other than IN THE MIDDLE."

Your DH is a learned man, I can see. The argument is exactly what occurs in Lilliput if I recall in the Gulliver's Travel.

It began a war. But I think they were eating soft or hard boiled eggs.

In the kitchen

Post Thu, Jan 12 2012, 11:32 pm
I find that it is preferable to have a separate egg sink, however for those who can't afford one, or there isn't place in the house one can use a plastic sink insert.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry