Home

Free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Tila









  
Post Posted: Sun, Feb 05 2012, 7:33 pm       Post subject: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
I am just soooo excited!! TWO years I have been looking for this!!!
Here is the link:
http//www.scribd.com/doc/78182533/pass-over-cookbook

if, for some reason I did not get it right google Nshei pass-over cookbook, look for the listing with scribd!!!
just printed it!!!
_________________
I live to eat and eat to live!
Back to top

eema of 3









  
Post Posted: Sun, Feb 05 2012, 7:39 pm       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
im not so computer savy- just download and print?
Back to top

Tila









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 6:19 am       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
If you are a facebook memeber, sign in with facebook, download and print. Otherwise you sign up with scrbp.
Back to top

ariela









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 7:03 am       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
I have neither.
any chance to download it anyway?
otherwise ill just ask a friend with a fb account to download it and email it to me. I hope that works too.
Back to top

Squishy









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 7:24 am       Post subject: Re: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
Tila wrote:
If you are a facebook memeber, sign in with facebook, download and print. Otherwise you sign up with scrbp.


What is scrbp?
Back to top

sunny90









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 8:04 am       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
I can't find it!
_________________
Mommy to 3 boys!
DS1--born Dec. 10, 2009 (Erev Chanukah)
DS2--born Sept. 5, 2011 (6 Elul)
DS3--born Nov. 13, 2013 (11 Kislev)
Back to top

Strawberry2









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 8:25 am       Post subject: Re: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
Squishy wrote:
Tila wrote:
If you are a facebook memeber, sign in with facebook, download and print. Otherwise you sign up with scrbp.


What is scrbp?

Scratching Head - Can't figure this out?
Back to top

shoemaker









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 8:57 am       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
can you maybe try to link it? thanx.
Back to top

Simple1









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 9:45 am       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7818.....r-Cookbook

Last edited by Simple1 on Mon, Mar 12 2012, 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top

Chaviva









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 12:58 pm       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
I didn't see anything clarifying this on the site, but if this cookbook is one that was sold, or is being posted without the permission of the people who put it together, than it's stealing to download it, both according to halacha and according to most countries' laws (and therefore also according to dinah dimalchusa dinah).

Scribd is full of illegal, "pirated" books that people post. It doesn't mean that it's okay to download them.
Back to top

Grandma 1









  
Post Posted: Mon, Feb 06 2012, 1:17 pm       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
I'm not that computer savvy, but I tried to download the cookbook via the facebook link. Looks like you have to agree give scribd access to personal info. which they can use. I'm wary of doing this. Does anyone know a way to download the book without doing this?
Back to top

hycup









  
Post Posted: Mon, Mar 12 2012, 3:11 pm       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
It looks like Neshai Chabad UK put it out for free (but I could be wrong. Is there anyone on here that knows for sure?)
_________________
עבדו את ה' בשמחה
Back to top

CatLady









  
Post Posted: Mon, Mar 12 2012, 3:28 pm       Post subject: re: free online chabad pesach cookbook!!!
Looks like a freebie to me - there's no mention of price anywhere in the document. And it's a great resource as well. I like the way some of the recipes don't specify exact quantities, because it's assumed you know what you're doing in the kitchen! That's the way my mother, z'l", would describe recipes to me. Since it's my first Pesach without her, this is a reminder of how I learned to cook with confidence.

I'll be printing it off, and bli neder sending them a Thank You donation.
Back to top

Malka2222









  
Post Posted: Mon, Mar 12 2012, 5:23 pm       Post subject: Without explicit permission this is called STEALING
The online price for this book is 22.95 in US dollars. Unless you have explicit permission to use it for free, I suggest you BUY the book. I am sure people put a lot of work and effort into this book and just because someone posted the book online does not give anyone license to use it for free. Without explicit permission of the authors, using it for free online would be called stealing. Why start your Passover preparations, which are for the sake of Hashem right?, by stealing!!!!!
Back to top

Simple1









  
Post Posted: Mon, Mar 12 2012, 5:41 pm       Post subject: Re: Without explicit permission this is called STEALING
Malka2222 wrote:
The online price for this book is 22.95 in US dollars. Unless you have explicit permission to use it for free, I suggest you BUY the book. I am sure people put a lot of work and effort into this book and just because someone posted the book online does not give anyone license to use it for free. Without explicit permission of the authors, using it for free online would be called stealing. Why start your Passover preparations, which are for the sake of Hashem right?, by stealing!!!!!


I deleted my link. Sorry, I only posted because people seemed to say it was free (the book has been around last year too)
Back to top

Raisin









  
Post Posted: Mon, Mar 12 2012, 6:09 pm       Post subject: Re: Without explicit permission this is called STEALING
Simple1 wrote:
Malka2222 wrote:
The online price for this book is 22.95 in US dollars. Unless you have explicit permission to use it for free, I suggest you BUY the book. I am sure people put a lot of work and effort into this book and just because someone posted the book online does not give anyone license to use it for free. Without explicit permission of the authors, using it for free online would be called stealing. Why start your Passover preparations, which are for the sake of Hashem right?, by stealing!!!!!


I deleted my link. Sorry, I only posted because people seemed to say it was free (the book has been around last year too)


you are confused. there is indeed a pesach chabad cookbook, put out by nshei chabad of New York, the spice and spirit of kosher passover cooking http://www.judaism.com/display.....;etn=FCIAC which is for sale online and in bookshops. A great cookbook.

This cookbook linked to in this thread is an online only cookbook put together by neshei chabad of London. I've used both cookbooks and they are completely different.

simple, feel free to repost. This cookbook was never for sale and was always avaialble for free as a download.
Back to top

Simple1









  
Post Posted: Mon, Mar 12 2012, 6:42 pm       Post subject: Re: Without explicit permission this is called STEALING
Raisin wrote:
Simple1 wrote:
Malka2222 wrote:
The online price for this book is 22.95 in US dollars. Unless you have explicit permission to use it for free, I suggest you BUY the book. I am sure people put a lot of work and effort into this book and just because someone posted the book online does not give anyone license to use it for free. Without explicit permission of the authors, using it for free online would be called stealing. Why start your Passover preparations, which are for the sake of Hashem right?, by stealing!!!!!


I deleted my link. Sorry, I only posted because people seemed to say it was free (the book has been around last year too)


you are confused. there is indeed a pesach chabad cookbook, put out by nshei chabad of New York, the spice and spirit of kosher passover cooking http://www.judaism.com/display.....;etn=FCIAC which is for sale online and in bookshops. A great cookbook.

This cookbook linked to in this thread is an online only cookbook put together by neshei chabad of London. I've used both cookbooks and they are completely different.

simple, feel free to repost. This cookbook was never for sale and was always avaialble for free as a download.


Thanks for clarifying!
Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Page 1 of 1

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
No new posts Pinned: Free Internet Filter - K9 Web Protection
by Yael
33 Sat, Aug 03 2013, 7:58 pm View latest post
No new posts online pesach cookbook from the UK
by Tila
0 Sun, Feb 05 2012, 6:54 pm View latest post
by Tila
No new posts free e book kosher le pesach cookbook 3 Thu, Mar 14 2013, 10:26 am View latest post
No new posts Free online pesach planner 2 Tue, Mar 19 2013, 12:52 pm View latest post
No new posts Nut-free,Gluten-free,Potato-Free,Stove-top,Pesach Recipes?
by amother
9 Thu, Apr 24 2014, 4:04 pm View latest post


Jump to:  







Report offensive ad