Home

How many coffees do you drink everyday?

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Report offensive ad

Poll

How many coffees do you drink a day?
 40%  [ 4 ]
 40%  [ 4 ]
More
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

PZA

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 2:59 pm       Post subject: How many coffees do you drink everyday?
Every morning I drink a coffee but if it takes a few till I have time till I sit down to drink it I get a slight headache and start feeling nauseous! So is it just my subconscious thinking or doe coffee really keep my headache away? Do you also feel that coffee is sone what a relaxation to start te day on the right track?
Share your feelings.....

chanahlady

Post Posted: Mon, Apr 23 2012, 4:38 pm       Post subject: re: How many coffees do you drink everyday?
The headaches are from caffeine withdrawal.

Ruchel

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 11:01 am       Post subject: re: How many coffees do you drink everyday?
Caffeine affects the veins in brain and can cause or help head aches. My mom needs it for her migraines.
My answer: 0

"You will have many many children and make successful shidduchim beh", reb. Esther Jungreis

c.c.cookie

Post Posted: Tue, Apr 24 2012, 11:11 am       Post subject: re: How many coffees do you drink everyday?
No option for none.
I can't have caffeine - as Ruchel said, for me it triggers migraines.
And to answer your question - I seem to manage to get my day on track without it... I agree with the poster who said that the headaches are from withdrawal. You need coffee to start your day because you've developed a dependency on it.

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Page 1 of 1