Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Israel Just Released 500 Palistinians

Talia

Post Mon, Feb 21 2005, 10:18 am
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. I will introduce myself by saying I am a Baal Teshuva and did teshuva about 6 years ago. I am so glad I found you. There are so many topics of value on this board!

Now for my question. Today Israel released 500 arabs. As far as I am concerned, this is equivalent to the United States releasing 500 murderers. WHAT IS GOING ON? They say this is a good will gesture. I said it is a dangerous and crazy decision.

Furthurmore the desengagement plan is also crazy. I know Hashem will never ever allow it to happen. But I believe this is also part of the birth pangs of Moshiach...HASHEM PLEASE LET IT BE SOON..

Does anyone have insight as to why Israel would do something as crazy as releasing dangerous Arabs from jail.

Talia

Rivka

Post Tue, Feb 22 2005, 4:09 pm
Same reason they back out of Gaza...so sorry, Israel always lets out a bunch of Palestinians every so often and it really doesn't help, it usually makes things worse, so I don't see how this will help.
"Here, have back all of Gaza and all the nice houses that the Jewish settlers built out of their blood and sweat which you will soon turn into rubble and claim it is a refugee camp...oh and as a bonus, here have about 500 more potential suicide bombers to kill us...have a nice day."

Motek

Post Tue, Feb 22 2005, 4:27 pm
Quote:
Does anyone have insight as to why Israel would do something as crazy as releasing dangerous Arabs from jail.

to make room for the Jewish Disengagement protesters Exploding anger

Tefila

Post Tue, Feb 22 2005, 11:48 pm
Quote:
to make room for the Jewish Disengagement protesters
Mad

Yocheved_G

Post Wed, Feb 23 2005, 1:58 pm
My husband & I have been taslking about this... what is going on with Sharon?? I thought he was such a warrior for the State of Israel... now he is bending over backwards to "make peace". Why did he change his tune so dramatically??

Tefila

Post Wed, Feb 23 2005, 2:04 pm
Bush I'm sure of it! Prob blackmailing conc financial aid if he does not do this Confused

Talia

Post Wed, Feb 23 2005, 2:15 pm
I guess all you need to do is murder people and then you can steal their homes!

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/S.....28605

Rivka

Post Wed, Feb 23 2005, 4:43 pm
I think eventually the pressure gets to any prime minister of Israel. Think of everything they have to deal with? All the anger, all the resentment and this is just from their own people. Now look at all the backlash they get from the whole world, it is a bit daunting. Anyone who plans to be prime minister of Israel is probably suicidal, they all start off fresh and have all these great ideas and are annoyed about the last leadership and it comes to them and they end up in the same boat doing the same stupid things. Plus American doesn't help, yes America might be an ally, but only for their own gaines simply because Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

Rivka

Post Sat, Feb 26 2005, 5:21 pm
I was just told by hubby that Israel released Palestinians that were in prison for crimes such as throwing stones at soldiers. Not for major terrorist activities.

supermom

Post Sun, Mar 06 2005, 9:05 pm
yeah but now that they are released they could feel like they want to rebel no?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics