Home

Need to find hotel that is bed-bug free = relaxing vacation

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Report offensive ad

amother

Post Posted: Mon, Jun 04 2012, 2:56 pm       Post subject: need to find hotel that is bed-bug free = relaxing vacation
I am trying to plan a short trip in the tri-state area, I know people that have stayed in hotels and gotten bed bugs. how can I know which hotels have a better chance of not being infested?

jflower

Post Posted: Mon, Jun 04 2012, 3:18 pm       Post subject: re: need to find hotel that is bed-bug free = relaxing vacat
Check out this website:

bedbugregistry.com[url=bedbugregistry.com]bed bug registry[/url]

jflower

Post Posted: Mon, Jun 04 2012, 3:19 pm       Post subject: re: need to find hotel that is bed-bug free = relaxing vacat
oops, sorry. the url didn't come out right.

amother

Post Posted: Mon, Jun 04 2012, 3:24 pm       Post subject: re: need to find hotel that is bed-bug free = relaxing vacat
u can guaranteed none of these hotels has bed bugs! u can check the mattresses when u get there unfortunately I had bedbugs so I know what it looks like and where to check for it! good luck I hope they dont have where ever u stay!

sky

Post Posted: Mon, Jun 04 2012, 3:27 pm       Post subject: Re: re: need to find hotel that is bed-bug free = relaxing v
amother wrote:
u can guaranteed none of these hotels has bed bugs! u can check the mattresses when u get there unfortunately I had bedbugs so I know what it looks like and where to check for it! good luck I hope they dont have where ever u stay!

this. Check all mattresses and in between mattresses and in seams. These things can change from day to day base on who slept there last. there are 5 start hotels that have been infested.
You can buy a spray to spray your luggage and shoes before going. Also don't don't leave your luggage on the floor, put it on furniture or on a luggage rack and wash everything when you get home.
View previous topic :: View next topic

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1