Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Are there any jobs for me?

amother

Post Tue, Jul 31 2012, 2:34 pm
I put together a photo album for my sons bar mitzva on snapfish. I enjoyed it so much. Are there any types of jobs out there that I can do without a degree it that type of thing? It would have to be online. TIA

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Jul 31 2012, 2:39 pm
actually yes! A friend of mine does very well with Heritage Makers--- you teach digital scrapbooking to your clients and sign up your clients for monthly memberships (I'm one of her clients).

Check out http://sharingheritage.com

amother

Post Tue, Jul 31 2012, 2:57 pm
TwinsMommy wrote:
actually yes! A friend of mine does very well with Heritage Makers--- you teach digital scrapbooking to your clients and sign up your clients for monthly memberships (I'm one of her clients).

Check out http://sharingheritage.com

I can't figure out what the job is, but anyway you have to be a resident of the US or Canada and I'm not Sad . Thanks anyway!

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Jul 31 2012, 9:26 pm
I can tell you more about the business because my friend does it--- but you're right--- they're not accepting applications outside the USA and Canada at this time. What country are you in and I can look up if there are ds digital scrapbooking companies in your country? I know Creative Memories has a digital component and I think Close To My Heart as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers