Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Babysitting help for stay at home moms
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Sun, Sep 30 2012, 11:06 am
Ruchel wrote:
Nope, never had baby sitting help yet.
But I know for a fact there are people who leave the older kids, with or without the little ones, home alone...

op here. My oldest is 4 so that is not in option anywhere in the near future! thanks everyone for the responses. My husband thinks I should just get help because I am also not sure I feel ready to have anothing one (at the right time IY"H, I know it's in Hashems hands) but he thinks if it would help me be more ready, if I had help them should definetly get as much help as possible.. but then I feel like where is my role? am I bad mother? also I hate having someone strange in my house all day as I'm more reserved myself and feel like while I would like the help and having a clean house I would get annoyed with having someone always around my home and having to worry about their needs - feeding them etc.....

granolamom

Post Sun, Sep 30 2012, 11:31 am
I also hate havign someone in the house with me, I'd rather clean. but the truth is, when my house is sparkling and I didnt have to juggle a baby with a mop, I can relax a bit more. my kids are older so its easier for me to recognize my role. but trust me that your role is so much more than housekeeper/babysitter. you have to be emotionally there for your kids. if having some alone time during the day will keep you charged for your kids later (and for your dh too) then it might be worth giving up some privacy
'
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics