Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Belly Fat Cure Diet

amother

Post Mon, Sep 23 2013, 3:14 pm
Did anyone do this diet, how did you find it and how did it work for you? I am seriously considering it.

In a nutshell you can only have 15g of sugar and 5 servings of carb a day.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Sep 23 2013, 7:16 pm
With any diet, calories are restricted and you will lose weight. But will you keep the weight off, when you return to normal eating? Most likely not.

You are better off changing the way you eat and move now, not using some radical eating plan for a short while. You certainly can;'t live like that. A yogurt alone has more natural sugar than that!

amother

Post Mon, Sep 30 2013, 2:45 pm
Well I started the diet yesterday.

I am not weighing myself as that always sabotages my food plans and my real goal is to control my carb and sugar intake which is my problem.

Hopefully I will see the fat fall off.

Good news I had no sugar exhaustion that usually have after I eat.

I think I will you this thread to say my thoughts and vents, I just don't want to talk about this in real life because there are just to many judgmental people who tell me what I should do or how ugly I look.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 30 2013, 4:50 pm
how can I find out more about the diet?

amother

Post Mon, Sep 30 2013, 6:26 pm
amother wrote:
how can I find out more about the diet?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Bell.....27181

I took it out of the library, I feel no need to buy the book because it is mainly recipes and most are not kosher (a lot of bassar v'chalav)

However the bottom line of the diet is you can have per day up to 15 grams of sugar and 6 carbohydrate servings which is 5-20 grams of carbohydrate. Your carbs should be healthy carbs not white processed flour and sugar. I am eating Ezekiel bread instead of regular bread.

I read the nutrition label on food and for fresh fruit and vegetables I just google the nutrition info.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 30 2013, 6:31 pm
Well today I had plain scrambled eggs for breakfast, lunch was a tuna melt on Ezekiel bread, supper was baked flounder with some butter and broccoli and I had some cashews for snack. Drinks are water and seltzer.

Regarding drinks, he feels the artificial sugars are unhealthy so no diet soda but I don't drink that anyway. Coffee and tea is fine. Milk has a lot of sugar so use cream instead. I hate coffee so I am going to try to make hot chocolate from cocoa, xylitol (a healthy sugar substitute) water and a splash of cream.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise