Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Did you play a good game at a party?
Previous  1  2

goforit

Post Wed, Dec 04 2013, 11:07 am
We played this year everyone bought a gift wrapped up then we passed it around and were able to ask a yes or no question trying to figure out what the gift is. who ever guessed it got to keep it.

another game is that everyone brings from their house a magnet a utensile and a container and you put everyone's together in the pile and pick one up at a time and see if the men know what is there's. Enjoy

amother

Post Wed, Dec 04 2013, 11:22 am
We played psychiatrist. Who remembers that from camp or bnos? No prep game! Basically, one person is the psychiatrist and goes out. Everyone else decides together on a "problem" that everyone has. Same problem. The psychiatrist comes in and asks people questions to try to guess the problem. It's not really a problem, it can be that everyone thinks they're the person on their right and answers like that, or everyone stars the sentence with the same letter, or you cross your legs when you lie. We have a very political family so on our first round we pretended we all thought we were Obama. It was SO funny. (Not racist in any way do please don't attack!) For ex when asked when she's going home, one relative said in 2.5 years. When asked what her job was my mom said "I'm a big boss". It was really funny, but I can't remember more details. Also EVERYONE can play kids, adults etc. Plus, no complicated score keeping or preparation.

the world's best mom

Post Wed, Dec 04 2013, 1:00 pm
MMCH wrote:
we played a very cute game, FAMILY BINGO.
it was for kids and adults.

give all the credits to my sister, she did everything.

she printed bingo cards, used winkies for the pieces... everyone had to submit 2 or 3 facts abt themselves to my sister,
they were hilarious...
then she called out the fact and everyone had to guess who it was and the names were printed on the board.

We did this, except I made up a poem about each person. Everyone had to guess who it was. The kids still love reading the poems out loud and screaming out the answers.

We also played the logo game last night.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics