Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Million Man Atzeres
  Previous  1  2  3  13  14  15

Besiyata Dishmaya

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 7:24 pm
DrMom wrote:
My shita is not to pay taxes. Why must others force their shita on me? If YOU want to pay taxes, gezunterheit, but I'm not giving up my legally earned cash to pay for services for other people.
Waa! I am persecuted!

You have a valid point that should be considered. The United States of America was founded by a similar situation as the chareidim are experiencing in Israel. The USA used to be a colony of the British until 1776. The British treated them as they pleased with minimum consideration. The colonists got upset and one of their retaliation was the cessation of paying taxes as they stated 'there cannot be taxation without representation'. (Check up the famous Tea Party story of that time.) In Israel the chareidim should say 'no taxation without proper consideration'. The Israeli government doesn't give chareidim the share they deserve although they pay taxes like everyone else but do not get equal share. The government does as they please just like the British did. They pay only for professors who teach liberal arts, Shakespeare, actors who bring nothing for the society, and for other shtussim. For all this the gov't has billions of shekolim and find important, but for learning Torah and yeshivas and anything having to do with yiddishkeit there's almost no money with all kind of gimmicks why not to pay.

By the way, chareidim were in E"Y generations and generations before the Zionists. Here come the Zionists and decide to modernize the Jewish religion and everyone must follow their doctrine, otherwise you get no money and sent off to jail. Yaldei Teheran, Yaldei Teiman is a good example of what Zionists are all about and in their typical very undemocratical and inhuman way they forced their secularism upon them. Zionism is a continuation of the Maskilim. This is what they want to continue doing to chareidim, as per the dream of the founders and leaders of the Zionist movement. Army drafting is part of this shpiel. Forcing them to learn Zionist shtussim and science, is another example.

Throughout centuries Jews were forced by the non-Jewish countries with all kinds of evil decrees. Israel is suppose to be a Jewish country and yet Jews continue to suffer and are being persecuted from their Jewish brethren (who act like those non-Jews throughout the centuries) in the Jewish land. This is what chareidim cannot accept. If you want chareidim in the army, make it 100% compatible for them and do not force them into the IDF shmutz, otherwise don't complain. Just like you'd hardly find chareidim in universities for obvious reasons, it's the same obvious reasons a chareidi may not enter this army. This is a Jewish country where Jews ought to live like Jews. If the chilonim want to live like non-Jews, they should move to non-Jewish countries because Eretz Yisroel belongs to true Jews whose "Constitution" is the Torah.
shabbatiscoming wrote:
its not my rabbinim who want the charedim in the army Rolling Eyes it's the state that we live in who want it. Where are you getting that the DL rabbanim are asking for the charedim to go to the army.

Rabbi Druckman and Rabbi Aviner are examples of DL Rabbis who want chareidim in the army. You can find it anywhere in the current news.

ONE MORE POINT:
Why are pro-chareidi and pro-chareidi Gedoilei Yisroel hiding under amother? What is the embarrassment of expressing the truth openly, while anti-chareidim posters have no problem saying what they have to?

Last edited by Besiyata Dishmaya on Sun, Mar 02 2014, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 7:31 pm
No one is anti haredim. Stop pulling that card out. Everyone is against draft dodgers. Just calling a spade a spade.

Besiyata Dishmaya

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 7:41 pm
amother wrote:
No one is anti haredim. Stop pulling that card out. Everyone is against draft dodgers. Just calling a spade a spade.

If the gov't would force chareidim to university they would also refuse to go for the exact same reason: Chareidim do not go to such places, period.

MommyZ

Post Sun, Mar 02 2014, 7:47 pm
Ok folks. I think it's time for a time out.
Page 15 of 15   Previous  1  2  3  13  14  15 Recent Topics

Post new topic       Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions