Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Pollakiuria - Frequent daytime urination

tzatza

Post Thu, Mar 31 2011, 11:21 am
Did anyone have a child with this diagnosis?

TwinsMommy

Post Mon, Apr 04 2011, 11:03 am
no but something similar--- one of our 4 and a half year old twins isn't yet ready to toilet train because she urinates every 20-30 minutes--- it has to do with her sphincter muscle--- she's about 2 years behind with a lot of her gross motor skills because of hypotonia and they're hoping that in due time she'll be more ready to toilet train.

the other twin isn't ready to train either but he has autism.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 26 2014, 10:12 am
Bumping this up as 10 year old DS has it now. We were away on vacation for 10 days and he was going to the bathroom almost every 10 minutes. He was like this a number of years ago when we were on vacation too, so I definitely see it coming from stress. It's awful though as it's made him way more frustrated and he's complaining about it all the time. He's upset that it ruined his vacation.

We're home now but it's still the same. I hope it clears soon!

Anyone with a similar experience?

amother
Marigold

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 4:25 pm
amother wrote:
Bumping this up as 10 year old DS has it now. We were away on vacation for 10 days and he was going to the bathroom almost every 10 minutes. He was like this a number of years ago when we were on vacation too, so I definitely see it coming from stress. It's awful though as it's made him way more frustrated and he's complaining about it all the time. He's upset that it ruined his vacation.

We're home now but it's still the same. I hope it clears soon!

Anyone with a similar experience?

Almost ten years later, (award for the longest sleeping thread revised?) but wondering what happened?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers