Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Flatbush Nursery for 3-4 year olds for 2015/16?

mammadearest

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 1:52 pm
Hi, I am looking for a nursery to send my DS next year, preferably in the 20',30's and avenue L or M area? I know there are lots of options to choose from- I was just wondering if anyone has any really positive experiences with any of them?

My son will be 3 next September and loves to learn, sing, dance etc. so I am looking for a teacher who is energetic and creative. Preferably with some flexibility with after school care (I'm a working mom so I may need an extra half hour to pick up my son). I want him to have a fun but also a good quality learning experience, enough to prepare him for Yeshiva- I just don't know if I'm ready/can afford to send him to Yeshiva yet. More like a gan I guess.

Any leads? Please feel free to include phone numbers!

OneSource

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 7:47 pm
I'm a big fan of Kochavim Preschool (Ocean Ave / Ave L). PM me if you want details.

FlatbushMom24

Post Thu, Feb 19 2015, 9:22 pm
Morah Yonat all the way! I can't say enough. She is exactly what you are looking for and she is located E. 27th st avenue M. I'm pretty sure she has extended care hours..you can call and ask.

Her place is very new and beautiful (indoors and outdoors) and Morah Yonat herself has many years of experience (I am an old loyal customer :-)). I know a few other mothers who have sent to her and they have been very pleased. She gives every child exactly what they need and she really gives her all as a Morah- my DD and DS actually looked forward to going to school every day! As far as learning, my kids who went to her knew more than their older siblings in school- no joke :-) My son is still too young for next year, but I have already reserved my spot :-)

Hatzlacha! Morah Yonat: (917)975-8808
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers