Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
A creative workbook brings excitement & relevance to tznius!
Previous  1  2  3  4

Heyaaa

Post Wed, Mar 18 2015, 11:23 am
Squishy wrote:
Has anyone else seen the news about the Australian newscaster with the p@nis shaped necklines. You know what that points to? Soon the Rabbis and a certain poster will rail against suit jacket necklines without lapels.

I can't post an image - sorry.

Did you not realize I was sarcastic? I don't think anything should be forbidden. Halacha is restricting enough.

greenfire

Post Wed, Mar 18 2015, 12:28 pm
Squishy wrote:
Has anyone else seen the news about the Australian newscaster with the p@nis shaped necklines. You know what that points to? Soon the Rabbis and a certain poster will rail against suit jacket necklines without lapels.

I can't post an image - sorry.

it's as ridiculous as what is the colour of the dress ... let's send this around the world next

people actually thought her p#nis was showing embarrassed Twisted Evil

ynadell

Post Fri, Mar 20 2015, 12:08 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I think davka leaving the book as is would be great for dialogue between mothers and daughters, as they can discuss sensitivities more objectively, when not in the context of shopping and hurting the girl's feelings/having to say no....this doesn't speak bad about anyone, but can get messages across if the designed girl has something not matim for that family.

Thanks. I have heard from families that the book has been a great mother daughter activity. A really positive context to start conversations about modesty.

ynadell

Post Fri, Mar 20 2015, 12:13 am
asweet wrote:
what is the shipping cost to montreal canada

Shipping to Canada is 5.95. Visit www. adinasdesigns.com and see the purchase page under PayPal options. 😊

ynadell

Post Fri, Mar 20 2015, 12:16 am
Heyaaa wrote:
Did you not realize I was sarcastic? I don't think anything should be forbidden. Halacha is restricting enough.

I agree. We don't need to look for extra restrictions. Our girls really need space within Halacha to breathe and express themselves!

ynadell

Post Fri, Mar 20 2015, 12:21 am
greenfire wrote:
oh btw - I was reluctant to open this thread ... not into debating tznius - thought it might be too farfrumpt

but I found the book a delightful idea - beats the sleeveless look of hey I can walk around 1/2 naked

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Heyaaa

Post Fri, Mar 20 2015, 1:34 am
ynadell wrote:
I agree. We don't need to look for extra restrictions. Our girls really need space within Halacha to breathe and express themselves!

I think your book looks awesome btw. I'm thinking of buying one for myself:)

ynadell

Post Fri, Mar 20 2015, 1:40 am
[quote="Heyaaa"]I think your book looks awesome btw. I'm thinking of buying one for myself:)[/quote

Very Happy thanks. That's great!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics