Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Who likes taylor swift ?

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 6:18 am
I am obsessed and it's so not like me.

I listen all the time, especially her early songs (I happen to love country)
I watched every one of her interviews at the various talk shows.
I even follow her tumblr embarrassed

Please tell me there is someone else out there like me who isn't a teenager

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 7:38 am
I am the same for Jennifer Aniston... feel like I almost have a crush on her!! anyone else?

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 8:37 am
I like her old music. She seems like a nice person, being careful not to make her fame get to her and do stupid things. No crush on her though. Sorry.

gp2.0

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 8:48 am
I prefer her new music to her old music (which all sounds the same) but what I enjoy the most about taylor swift is how she downplays herself. Instead of acting egotistical or even self-aware she puts on this naive innocent girl act that I find hilarious because obviously she isn't naive.

I do think she's talented but sorry, no crush though. I tend to fangirl over fictional characters rather than celebrities. (Also I'd pick Jennifer Lawrence over Taylor swift in a flash if we're talking favorite female celebrities.)

Chloe

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 9:30 am
She's one of the biggest stars, yet her personality is so sweet and down to earth.

She always looks cute and classy.

I don't have a crush on her (or anyone in Hollywood) but I could see why people would go crazy for her.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 9:54 am
amother wrote:
I am the same for Jennifer Aniston... feel like I almost have a crush on her!! anyone else?

yes, me.

moreover, I happen to have the same color season, face shape and body shape as her.

I have realized that I used to have the same hairstyle as her before getting married, but then I have been wearing different color sheitels. I am planning to get one that is my natural color with highlights now.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 9:55 am
I like Demi Lovato

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 12:30 pm
gp2.0 wrote:
I prefer her new music to her old music (which all sounds the same) but what I enjoy the most about taylor swift is how she downplays herself. Instead of acting egotistical or even self-aware she puts on this naive innocent girl act that I find hilarious because obviously she isn't naive.

what do you mean naive?

yo'ma

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 3:52 pm
If you're a Taylor Swift fan, this is for you Smile .

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 4:03 pm
I have a similar thing with kelly clarkson. It's called being a fangirl, and it's pretty common.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 8:03 pm
anyone have a thing for jlo? im embarassed to admit that I do...

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 8:09 pm
I'm too old for this conversation! LOL

I'm all about Pat Benatar and Cyndi Lauper. Real kick butt Girl Power music. Lady

zaq

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 8:55 pm
I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Thank G-d.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 9:32 pm
Doesn't anyone get crushes on male celebrities? I have never had a crush on a female celebrity. Only male.

Ima_Shelli

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 9:37 pm
I love how she was the nerdy songwriter girl in high school. Kind of still is, fame and money aside.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 9:43 pm
mommy2b2c wrote:
Doesn't anyone get crushes on male celebrities? I have never had a crush on a female celebrity. Only male.

Derek Hough Yes
Adam Levine Yes Yes
Robert Pattinson Yes (but I don't like his new haircut)

But seriously, I understand what these posters saying about these girl crushes. I don’t have any, but I hear what they mean. There is a lot more to admire (in my opinion) about a woman, such as her style and fashion (men don’t have as much variety), beauty (men aren’t as unique and beautiful as women are), and personality- because I am a woman, I can relate more to female celebrities and can admire them more than male celebs. It’s not just about looks when it’s the women, as opposed to my male celeb crushes are all about the looks and bod. If I had a girl celeb crush, it would be Taylor Swift- I love her style, her wacky music videos, and her fun catchy tunes. I really liked her old music- Picture To Burn and Teardrops on My Guitar bring back good memories for me!

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Jun 14 2015, 10:06 pm
amother wrote:
Derek Hough Yes
Adam Levine Yes Yes
Robert Pattinson Yes (but I don't like his new haircut)

But seriously, I understand what these posters saying about these girl crushes. I don’t have any, but I hear what they mean. There is a lot more to admire (in my opinion) about a woman, such as her style and fashion (men don’t have as much variety), beauty (men aren’t as unique and beautiful as women are), and personality- because I am a woman, I can relate more to female celebrities and can admire them more than male celebs. It’s not just about looks when it’s the women, as opposed to my male celeb crushes are all about the looks and bod. If I had a girl celeb crush, it would be Taylor Swift- I love her style, her wacky music videos, and her fun catchy tunes. I really liked her old music- Picture To Burn and Teardrops on My Guitar bring back good memories for me!

Like I said. I love her old music. Me and my husb still listen to teardrops on my guitar. "Our song" and " love story" also bring great memories. I dont yave a crush on her though. Come to think of it, im pretty sure my husband does.

Derek hough- definitely had a huge crush at one point. Im over him.

Adam levine- hes hot. Never had a crush

Robert pattinson-ew. So not my look.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics