Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Vegetable dicer

username

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 1:37 pm
I am looking for a good vegetable dicer for up to $50. I saw one that is sold through Start Fresh in Boro Park, but they don't have any more of them. Do you have one? what company? are you happy with it? how long do you have it for? and of course how much did it cost?

TIA

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 9:00 pm
Search online for the Vidalia Chopper (also available on through carolewrightgifts.com) for about $20+ shipping.
It's great - I love it! It comes with 2 size blades (if you buy this exact model) - perfect for making an Israeli salad or dicing onions!
I am extremely happy with it - I've had it several months (1/2 a year maybe?)

BP MOM

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 10:00 pm
tupperware got it, check their website or pm dewit she sells tupperware!!

chocolate moose

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 10:10 pm
do you mean lilke shredding or just finely cut up?

amother

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 8:28 am
Me and my husband were on vacation this summer and saw a commercial on TV for a NICER DICER and it looked amazing and easy. So we bought it and it costed like $36 and its impossible to use. You need to use alot of strength every time you want to chop a vegetable and when I do it it doesnt chop right. When my husband does it he gets it sometimes. But it makes a huge mess and its also impossible to clean cuz theres all these small holes that pieces of the vegetables get stuck in and its definitely not worth it. Moral of the story: Never buy anything from TV. Their commericals look and sound way better than they really are!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, May 08 2007, 10:58 am
The Vidalia looks good, but I was thinking of getting a food chopper like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Zyliss-1.....r=8-3

It doesn't dice per se, but it looks pretty easy.
Which is a better idea?

shanie5

Post Wed, May 09 2007, 12:02 am
BrachaVHatzlocha wrote:
Search online for the Vidalia Chopper (also available on through carolewrightgifts.com) for about $20+ shipping.
It's great - I love it! It comes with 2 size blades (if you buy this exact model) - perfect for making an Israeli salad or dicing onions!
I am extremely happy with it - I've had it several months (1/2 a year maybe?)

I bought this a few weeks ago at the local dept store. I had an order for 60 lbs of israeli salad, and the chopper made it much easier to do. I have been using it a lot since and am happy to have it. my sis bought one too cuz I told her how much I like it. not crazy about it w/ onions though. thats is a bit hard to chop.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars