Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Terrible excema
Previous  1  2  3

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 9:39 pm
Pickle juice topically triggers an eczema flare up for me, but I haven't noticed eating them if I don't get it on my hands does anything. But everyone is different. (I don't like olives.)

sky

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 4:59 pm
amother wrote:
Thank u sky. Thanks everyone for sharing. How did u figure out he was allergic to strawberries etc?
I

I used to serve a lot of strawberry soups and ice creams and then realized that every shabbos his flare up was so much worse. And when I didn't serve the strawberry foods he was doing better. So we cut out the strawberries and saw a difference. When he does eat strawberries he gets very bad reactions. And the I read somewhere that pineapple is related, and we noticed the same thing when we cut it out.
If a knife that touched pineapple is used to cut watermelon he still has major flare ups.
He sees it himself, it is pretty obvious.
Figuring out food reactions was much more possible when he was younger and I had a lot more control over what he ate.

I also have a feeling some of it is stress related.

anonymrs

Post Tue, Oct 13 2015, 10:25 pm
pause wrote:
Most skin conditions, especially eczema, are a sign of a malfunctioning digestive system whether allergies, sensitivities, lack of certain digestive enzymes, etc.

Yes!! THis is definitely true in most cases.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics