Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Efrat--neighborhoods

Racheli

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 10:09 am
Do the different neighborhoods in Efrat have different characters? Are certain neighborhoods more expensive or less expensive than others? Are certain neighborhoods more for newly married people with little children and others more for families with older children? How do I narrow my search?

amother
Oak

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 10:15 am
The youngest neighborhoods are the most northern ones, Zayit, Tamar and Dagan. The Zayit is fairly dense now, and the other 2 are still being built.

I think the Dekel is the most expensive neighborhood, but there are exceptions. Rechov Hamenorah and parts of lower Pitum Haketoret in the Zayit are also expensive, with larger houses.

There are young families scattered throughout Efrat, and it's small enough to get around, but if you want your kids to be able to walk to friends, check out those areas first, especially the Zayit.

etky

Post Mon, Oct 26 2015, 10:31 am
amother wrote:
The youngest neighborhoods are the most northern ones, Zayit, Tamar and Dagan. The Zayit is fairly dense now, and the other 2 are still being built.

I think the Dekel is the most expensive neighborhood, but there are exceptions. Rechov Hamenorah and parts of lower Pitum Haketoret in the Zayit are also expensive, with larger houses.

There are young families scattered throughout Efrat, and it's small enough to get around, but if you want your kids to be able to walk to friends, check out those areas first, especially the Zayit.

For the highest concentration of young families definitely Zayit, or, if you want to buy on paper, Tamar and Dagan. Many second generation Efratians will be moving into the Tamar and Dagan.
Price depends more on the size and type of home rather than the neighborhood.
As far as character- yes, the more southern neighborhoods are overall older though as amother said, there are young families in all the neighborhoods.
There are also varying concentrations of English speakers in different neighborhoods and sometimes in certain streets within neighborhoods.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions