Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Ex bf is a model, what about you?
Previous  1  2

bashinda

Post Wed, Apr 25 2007, 6:52 pm
amother wrote:
The craziest story I have heard is about how an chain-smoking, hard-drinking, wannabee nihilist who wrote poetry "as an overly elaborate way of annoying people" became a chassidic "rebbetzin" with kids living in Israel (I.e. you guessed it...that's me LOL )

that's called being BT. B"H there are a number of stories that run in similar lines Smile

Ruchel

Post Sun, May 27 2007, 7:14 pm
I don't get it... I've discovered two others of my ex best friends, one from primary school, other from uni, have bcome models shock

this one was from a strong traditional family, how sad....she was always anorexic, as a kid I remember having to pressure her into eating an egg at least or something... Sad

[ link removed for tznius reasons]

the other one was always a bit "strange" so I'm less surprised

[ link removed for tznius reasons]

amother

Post Mon, May 28 2007, 6:05 pm
Ummm, no, I'm not a model...except maybe a model citizen, ha-ha.

Once met a guy who said he was going to be a model. I didn't think he was anything special. he went on to become a bigtime model and TV actor. I din't think he was that goodlooking. above average, maybe, but nothing to stand on the corner drooling over. (The rest of the girls in the neighborhood disagreed.)

I still don't think he's that goodlooking but I'm prejudiced. he treated a friend of mine really badly, so he could never be goodlooking to me. I finally understand the expression 'handsome is as handsome does'.

anon b/c everyone I know knows this story and who the model/actor is. PS--I saw him on TV and he can't act, either.

Ruchel

Post Mon, May 28 2007, 7:52 pm
lol the first girl I posted about is on Imdb... she is supposed to be an actress too.

amother

Post Tue, May 29 2007, 1:29 am
My best friend from growing up is now k'ilu a shiksa- drinking, doing drugs, living in a trailer park down south with her non jewish fiance that she met online...
Oh, and working as a casheir.

Its amazing how some people really know how to mess up their life.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics