Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccination
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Chayalle

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 3:26 pm
amother wrote:
There's no way to know if a kid is asthmatic by looking at them. A person in the USA goes to the emergency room with anaphylaxis every six minutes. 1 in 13 children in this country have food allergys. That's roughly 2 in every classroom. It's an epidemic.

Maybe 100 years ago the asthmatic kids never made it to the emergency room. And the allergic kids never made it past infancy....

suremom

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 3:26 pm
we vax from age 1 day. and every 2 months thereafter. so if a child has issues 'they were born that way'. I wonder how it wouldve looked had we all started vaccinating at 2 yrs. the evidence wouldve been way clearer.

suremom

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 3:29 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Maybe 100 years ago the asthmatic kids never made it to the emergency room. And the allergic kids never made it past infancy....

maybe. but in my family those in my generation we have almost none with allergies. (1 out of 65) bet. the grandkids every single family has at least one. fish, nuts, dairy, eggs... some highly allergic carrying around epipen others less so.

suremom

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 3:30 pm
Chayalle wrote:
It's alot lower than the pre-vaccination era....

drs dont go from autopsies straight to delivery room...

Chayalle

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 3:32 pm
suremom wrote:
maybe. but in my family those in my generation we have almost none with allergies. (1 out of 65) bet. the grandkids every single family has at least one. fish, nuts, dairy, eggs... some highly allergic carrying around epipen others less so.

No one in my extended family, all fully vaccinated, are highly allergic needing an epipen.

Chayalle

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 3:33 pm
suremom wrote:
drs dont go from autopsies straight to delivery room...

I'm not getting your point.

suremom

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 3:41 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I'm not getting your point.

you were saying that infant mortality rate is lower that pre vax era. so I pointed out to you that there was a big change in hygiene.

suremom

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 3:44 pm
Chayalle wrote:
No one in my extended family, all fully vaccinated, are highly allergic needing an epipen.

b"h for that.
I have 1 that does. of course thats the most severe one. on of my nieces 'just' has to leave the lunchroom when they serve tuna fish. interestingly enough the need to ban peanut butter in school lunchrooms didnt exist in our times.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 4:52 pm
Chayalle wrote:

That's the same as saying maybe 100 years ago, there weren't half as many allergic and asthmatic kids. We just don't know. We don't know if kids would be healthier without vaccines. The only way to find out is to see if the people who are currently unvaccinated are overall healthier than the ones who are.

Maybe

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:03 pm
1. If you mothers instinct tells you not to Vax , why do it ?

2.Do you really believe Grandma lived to 90, because your were VaxXed ?

3. Do you belive hashem provides a baby with all it needs by nursing, or he made some mistakes?

4. Did you ever verify with a medical billing company, how much MD earns form "well" visits ?

5. Why has CDC refused to publish the difference between VexXed & un-VaxXed kids?

6. Is Chickenpox worse than Cancer ? https://www.bcm.edu/news/cance.....ancer

7. Have you asked any friends who have some VaxXed & some Un-VaxXed kids how they compare ?

8. Why trust an MD & Drug co. that have ZERO liability ?

Last edited by Maybe on Mon, May 30 2016, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maybe

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:09 pm
Chayalle wrote:

There has been a steep rise in cases of asthma and allergies in the U.S.

From 2001 to 2011, the CDC says the number of Americans with asthma grew by 28 percent.

http://www.healthline.com/heal.....10813

http://www.aaaai.org/about-aaa.....stics

Living in denial, won't change the facts.

Maybe

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:18 pm
cnc wrote:
I just read the PDF insert that comes in the box from Merck's website and it says nothing about autism.
Can you kindly post a link to the insert that you have?

https://www.google.com/search?.....IM%3A

Maybe

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:27 pm
https://vimeo.com/168287235?from=outro-embed

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:39 pm
suremom wrote:
interesting why in our (usa) infant mortality rate is so high...

You know why?

Because it includes all the preemies. Including the ones that are born at 23 weeks. Some of which miraculously survive due to our evil doctors.

LittleDucky

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:49 pm
Maybe wrote:
There has been a steep rise in cases of asthma and allergies in the U.S.

From 2001 to 2011, the CDC says the number of Americans with asthma grew by 28 percent.

http://www.healthline.com/heal.....10813

http://www.aaaai.org/about-aaa.....stics

Living in denial, won't change the facts.

Spurious correlation strikes again!

Again, no proof that it is related to vaccinations, per capita milk consumption, rise in pollution, antibiotic overuse, living in too sterile an environment, average text messages sent per hour or the number of divorce proceedings going on in Wyoming. But sure, live in a bubble that it is due to vaccines. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

cnc

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 6:01 pm
Maybe wrote:
https://www.google.com/search?q=autism+vaccine+insert&safe=strict&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjC6NSz3ILNAhVG0h4KHW_eAJcQsAQIIw#imgrc=P-l_8ZBKxnIXIM%3A

You did not link the MMR pamphlet. That's the influenza vaccine pamphlet (which I incidentally don't give to my child because it has a very low effectiveness rate).

Although I don't see it stating anywhere that it causes autism which is what the poster I responded to wrote.

amother
Blush

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 6:04 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
You know why?

Because it includes all the preemies. Including the ones that are born at 23 weeks. Some of which miraculously survive due to our evil doctors.

Cuz no other western country has preemies?

Chayalle

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 6:09 pm
amother wrote:
Cuz no other western country has preemies?

Cuz preemies didn't make it 100 years ago.

cnc

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 6:13 pm
Maybe wrote:
1. If you mothers instinct tells you not to Vax , why do it ?

2.Do you really believe Grandma lived to 90, because your were VaxXed ?

3. Do you belive hashem provides a baby with all it needs by nursing, or he made some mistakes?

4. Did you ever verify with a medical billing company, how much MD earns form "well" visits ?

5. Why has CDC refused to publish the difference between VexXed & un-VaxXed kids?

6. Is Chickenpox worse than Cancer ? https://www.bcm.edu/news/cance.....ancer

7. Have you asked any friends who have some VaxXed & some Un-VaxXed kids how they compare ?

8. Why trust an MD & Drug co. that have ZERO liability ?

1. My instincts tell me to vax.
2. And 3. I have no clue what you are saying or what you are asking.

4. I used to do medical billing. Doctors get paid a fraction of the amount I pay natural practioners. (And to top it off I have a feeling that alternative practioners don't pay for/need malpractice insurance.)

7. I haven't but I have a friend with 5 kids that are vaccinated and she doesn't want to vax anymore because one of her children has processing disorders and she blames it on the vaccines. Why she blames it on the vaccines when her other 4 are perfectly fine (and fully vaccinated as well) beats me.

8. They have way more liability than alternative practioners. They have malpractice insurance for a reason and there's actually licensing boards.

I don't really expect to change anyone's mind but I have some extra time on my hands ....

suremom

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 6:17 pm
we have a very high infant mortality rate compared to other western countries. (I think like 30th place or so) they have preemies just as well! We are not comparing our rates to 100 years ago just to our neighboring countries.
Page 5 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics