Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
I'm happy to go without, but I hate when my kids have to!
Previous  1  2

ray family

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 3:45 am
ray family wrote:
I don't know which kupah you're one but most kupot cover dental for children. it might be worth your while to upgrade this child's heath plan so that he gets more benefits if by doing so he can get more dental coverage. check out the price difference to see if it's relevant at all.
good luck!

whoops just read the above.
sorry same suggestion
Sad

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 4:48 am
Through Kupat Cholim we paid about NIS 9000
And we were able to pay it over 2 years.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 6:09 am
amother wrote:
Through Kupat Cholim we paid about NIS 9000
And we were able to pay it over 2 years.

The price we were quoted was quite a bit higher. Maybe he needs more work than your child did, or maybe the prices have gone up since you did it. Or maybe it's a different kupah.

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 6:54 am
maybe take out a gmach and then you just pay like 350 shekel a month for the next five years. that should help ease the burden

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 7:23 am
I live in RBS and I have a daughter that need a lot of dental work and braces 13000 shekels sounds extremely high we got a crazy good deal and are paying about half that which I know is not normal but still 13000 seems high I would look around see if there's a better deal

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:07 am
amother wrote:
maybe take out a gmach and then you just pay like 350 shekel a month for the next five years. that should help ease the burden

We would have to pay the orthodontist 300 shekels a month and can't come up with that right now.

We now have a balance of -17,000 shekels in the bank. And this is our only account. We're not used to this.

Pooh

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:07 am
The organization I'm talking about is in israel

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:08 am
amother wrote:
I live in RBS and I have a daughter that need a lot of dental work and braces 13000 shekels sounds extremely high we got a crazy good deal and are paying about half that which I know is not normal but still 13000 seems high I would look around see if there's a better deal

Maybe it has to do with where you live? Where I live, this is actually considered a low price. I asked around a lot before choosing an orthodontist, and all the local kollel families told me that this is who they use because she's the cheapest. I did go to 2 other for price quotes (kupat cholim plus another private practice) and both were slightly higher.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 10:09 am
Pooh wrote:
The organization I'm talking about is in israel

Thanks. I will pm you.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Jan 10 2017, 1:42 am
So we just found out there's an עיכול on our account. I don't even know what exactly this means because we've never had something like this before. Can't even think about braces until we get out of this mess.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics