Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Tell me about degree completion program US or Israel?

Smiling Wife

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 6:51 am
I am trying to get a BA , I have seminary and some credits here and there and I want to finish my degree already.

How can I go about this without breaking the bank?

Thanks

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 6:54 am
You wrote US or Israel. Are you in Israel? Maybe an Olah? Because there are criteria for olim to be able to get a degree fully paid for.

Smiling Wife

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:29 am
I am in Israel, a 5 year olah. I don't qualify for college programs I m 31 year old and I didn't do army. I don't qualify for full college program
I m looking for programs that take your credits then you take exams and u get a degree.

m in Israel

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:37 am
Smiling Wife wrote:
I am in Israel, a 5 year olah. I don't qualify for college programs I m 31 year old and I didn't do army. I don't qualify for full college program
I m looking for programs that take your credits then you take exams and u get a degree.

There are many programs like this but most of those degrees will not be recognized in Israel. If you are planning on staying in Israel long term and hope to use your degree for anything, make sure to check into it well -- I'm not sure there are any such programs that will be recognized here. (IOW even programs that can be done here will result in a degree that can only be used in the U.S.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics