Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
How can I get my Shaitel styled to my liking?

QUEENY

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 7:36 pm
I really like my current Shaitel Macher , she is excellent, very talented. There is a certain way I like my wigs done and no matter who I go to, it never comes out the way I want it too. I asked my current shaitel macher to air dry new wig to see how it will come out bc when I bought it, I was told it was naturally wavy. When I went to pick up the wig, she told me it did not dry wavy so she used a curling iron. Don't get me wrong, it looked gorgeous but I like a natural look.
The second thing that bothers me is that I paid to put in baby hair and it always gets blown with the front, I can never find them. Then the front of my wig looks very wiggy. Last night I washed my wig on my own...well guess what it air dried wavy!!! I also found the baby hairs. I like it much better now, but I know I don't do as good of a job when I bring it to someone. How can I get my vision across without sound so picky?

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 8:21 pm
Someone I know with naturally wavy curls and has shaitels like that too, washes herself, air dries upside down for more body, and then uses a pick comb and a spray bottle to touch it up.
Go for it if it's what you're looking for!

cnc

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 8:23 pm
Take a picture of it when it's the way you like it or find a picture of the style that you like and keep it handy to show the sheitel macher for reference.

QUEENY

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 8:41 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Someone I know with naturally wavy curls and has shaitels like that too, washes herself, air dries upside down for more body, and then uses a pick comb and a spray bottle to touch it up.
Go for it if it's what you're looking for!

I do that too! but sometimes I want it done and it never comes out the way I want it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels