Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Daughter stayed at moms house, need to give gift
Previous  1  2

UnFarvosNischt

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 2:46 pm
Maybe a kit for a fun night for her and your dad? A voucher for a restaurant and some tickets for a concert or like Madys said, a broadway show, a movie etc.
And tell her that this is a gift so that she can finally enjoy her evening without the kids Wink

You can prepare a beautiful box and inside a nice shawl so that she won't get cold in her night out, the voucher/tickets and other goodies like snacks for a movie, spectacles if they go to a concert etc.! Could be really cute!

Miri7

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 3:40 pm
UnFarvosNischt wrote:
Maybe a kit for a fun night for her and your dad? A voucher for a restaurant and some tickets for a concert or like Madys said, a broadway show, a movie etc.
And tell her that this is a gift so that she can finally enjoy her evening without the kids Wink

You can prepare a beautiful box and inside a nice shawl so that she won't get cold in her night out, the voucher/tickets and other goodies like snacks for a movie, spectacles if they go to a concert etc.! Could be really cute!

Yes - I agree that a nice treat like tickets to a show and a gift certificate to a nice restaurant. I like to give experiences rather than things, especially to people who don't need more stuff

PAMOM

Post Mon, Jun 12 2017, 8:24 pm
My niece boarded with us and sis gave us a gift certificate to a nice restaurant and tickets to a concert that I really wanted to go to. She gave me the gift certificate and said we had a choice of dates and to pick one for the concert. I loved the idea. When my mom kept my first DD for a week, I took her to a play. She has pictures (and can take her own) but not a lot of her friends love Chekhov as much as she and I do.
BTW, you're a nice daughter!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics