Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Did anyone get the message fan from Chai-a-Thon?

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 12:48 pm
Philosophical debates aside, my kid participated in the Chai Lifeline fundraiser this summer and for her prize she got this message fan. It came with a USB cable and a mini-CD. There were no instructions and no indication of a brand name or anything, no markings anywhere on the fan. My computer doesn't seem to recognize the mini-CD. It just doesn't notice that it's there. I'm betting there must be something I can download online to make this work but with no clues about the nature of the device I don't know what to look for.

Has anyone had success with this kind of programmable mini message fan and can advise on how it works?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 12:54 pm
My daughter did. Don't think you lost out much on the CD. The whole thing is in Chinese and was completely useless to us :/

seeker

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 12:55 pm
So did you figure out how to make the message thing work?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 1:56 pm
Don't think so, but I can ask my daughter and husband when they're home later Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics