Home

Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Post Posted: Wed, Aug 08 2007, 11:28 am       Post subject: Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid
Does anyone know of a dentist in brooklyn (boro park) that takes hip medicaid and is gentle and possibly also does root canals other than the oda in williamsburgh.

I know hip doesn't cover root canals but if I have a dentist that does both maybe part of it can get covered.

amother

Post Posted: Wed, Aug 08 2007, 5:46 pm       Post subject: re: Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid
Anyone???

Am I to assume there are no dentists that take hip medicaid? Does that mean that I can go to a dentist that takes straight medicaid?

Someone help me please!!!!

rachel

Post Posted: Thu, Aug 09 2007, 2:09 am       Post subject: re: Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid
You can't go to any dentist that accepts straight medicaid. I know of a dentist in Williamsburg that I'm 99.9% positive accepts hip and I've heard from a number of people that he's great. He works for Bedford Medical on Wallabout St. If you're interested let me know and I'll look up the number.

amother

Post Posted: Thu, Aug 09 2007, 10:13 am       Post subject: re: Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid
didn't you get the directory book with all the doctors and dentists in it? There are hundreds of them.

amother

Post Posted: Thu, Aug 09 2007, 3:13 pm       Post subject: re: Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid
I got the book but have had bad experiences with the medical field so I prefer to go to someone that comes recommended.

to the amother that has a dentist in williamsburgh I would greatly appreciate the number if its not the ODA of williamsburgh cuz I have their number but had a bit of an issue with the dentist there.

thanks

Smiles

Post Posted: Thu, Aug 09 2007, 3:30 pm       Post subject: re: Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid
Have you tried finding if out if Dr. Adler in BP accepts HIP, I know he accepts a lot of diff. types of insurance.

amother

Post Posted: Thu, Aug 09 2007, 8:51 pm       Post subject: re: Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid
WOULD YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR DR. ADLER?

mom05

Post Posted: Fri, Aug 10 2007, 2:51 am       Post subject: re: Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid
dr cantor in boro park is very good I dont know his number offhand though, check it up online
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1