Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Petite Ds stretching out undershirt?

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 11:23 am
Ds wheres hanes undershirt smallest size. Lately his undershirts seem to grow on him. When I put it on him he kept pulling on it. I'm not sure if he's somehow stretching it out or he doesnt like to where them because it seemed to big and wide in every direction? Can it be getting ruined in the washer or dryer? anyone have the same thing? a undershirt your ds likes

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 11:32 am
amother wrote:
Ds wheres hanes undershirt smallest size. Lately his undershirts seem to grow on him. When I put it on him he kept pulling on it. I'm not sure if he's somehow stretching it out or he doesnt like to where them because it seemed to big and wide in every direction? Can it be getting ruined in the washer or dryer? anyone have the same thing? a undershirt your ds likes

Don’t have an answer for you - but wanted to point out that describing your son as petite may not have the meaning you intend.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 1:08 pm
This. Petite is a female word. It means short in French. Petit would be for a boy. But still, it just means short. You can be petit and obese. It's also nothing to rave about, it's just short.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 1:09 pm
Ruchel wrote:
This. Petite is a female word. It means short in French. Petit would be for a boy. But still, it just means short. You can be petit and obese. It's also nothing to rave about, it's just short.

In English it is not male or female. It means short and small. You cannot be petite and obese.

SpottedBanana

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 1:32 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
In English it is not male or female. It means short and small. You cannot be petite and obese.

You are correct about petite in the colloquial sense, but when speaking about clothes there are petite sizes from XS-XL just like for regular sizes, only for someone shorter.

amother
Pink

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 1:37 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:

In English it’s female.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers