Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Inspired moment

Brooklynite1

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 3:57 pm
I know I have and plan to look to imamother to vent and seek chizzuk so I figured I would share one of those "pay it forward" kinds of moments I experienced today, as someone who was on the receiving end.

I met a yid in a place I didn't expect to and he made it in his best interest to help me out. I could tell it was one of those more tribal/ahavas yisrael kinds of moments where he was going to a little extra trouble because I was another frum Jew.

He shared with me that sometimes we don't know when our actions, our good deeds will circle back to us but at some point they will. It may be longer than we'd like for something good to come our way, but it will happen, and the very emunah it takes to believe this will certainly bring good our way as well.

So, if you see a yid struggling, maybe try to consider helping them--whether it means trying to Rhett a shidduch to a single member of your community, doing a little extra paperwork or making an extra phone call to help someone navigate a foreign bureaucratic system, or something little to make another yid's life that much easier. It makes such a difference in another person's world. And more than the action itself, it brings hope in this larger crazy world we live in. There is good and there are people doing good, bh.

That is all! Very Happy

MitzadSheini

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 5:48 pm
Stick around Brookynite1 we need more posts like this.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 5:53 pm
Looks like YOU will be the one giving US the chizzuk around here. Hope we can reciprocate accordingly. Thanks for the inspiration.

mommyplusmorah

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 8:39 pm
Thanks for such a positive post!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics