Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Confused about half a day of school!!

yersp

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 10:39 pm
Only I can make such a mistake!! I'm still laughing about it now!!
My daughter started school today and at about 1:30 I was looking through her schedule for the year and the schedule from my sons playgroup and I saw that today, Thursday sept 6, half a day, dismissal at 12:00. The first thought that came to mind was "OMG!!! I forgot to wait for the bus, who knows how long my daughter is sitting on the bus, who knows where she is now, why didnt the school call me??". I quickly dialed the school and spoke to the pre school principal inquiring if my daughter is at school because I see on the schedule a half a day today. The principal has no idea what I'm talking about, as far as she knows it's a full day until 2:45, am I looking at the right paper. I'm adamant that I"m looking at the right paper and it says dismissal for thursday sept 6 12:00. She asks me again, are you sure youre looking at the right paper, I look again and I see that I'm looking at the PLAYGROUP SCHEDULE!! embarrassed I apologized and hung up!! embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed
This lady met yesterday for a few seconds at orientation, I'm sure she must think I'm the craziest mother she ever met!!
I'm still laughing about it now!! Whoever knows me in real life knows that only I could make such a mistake!!! LOL

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 10:47 pm
Not true, I can make such mistakes too.. it's really not the worst thing.. well may it be the worst problem in your life.

yersp

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 10:48 pm
Purple Rox! wrote:
well may it be the worst problem in your life.

AMEN!!

Maya

Post Thu, Sep 06 2007, 10:56 pm
The story is pretty funny, but don't be so embarrased. It really could happen to anyone. A mother with so many schedules tend to get easily confused.

Even one without so many schedules can get confused. You look at the wrong paper, and big mistakes can be made.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics