Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
How to contact someone from instagram

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Jun 02 2018, 10:47 pm
How do you contact someone from Instagram? I found this interior designer Ita Litchfield @decolitchdesigns on Instagram and I would like to contact her, but there is no number, email address, or website listed. Anyone know her or know how to do this?

TIA Smile

allthingsblue

Post Sat, Jun 02 2018, 10:52 pm
Send her a dm (direct message)

amother
Ecru

Post Sat, Jun 02 2018, 11:47 pm
How do I do that I dont want to see Scratching Head Very Happy also I don't have an instagram account but my husband does

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Jun 03 2018, 11:23 am
Bump

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Jun 03 2018, 12:16 pm
Google how to dm on instagram

bamba

Post Sun, Jun 03 2018, 2:57 pm
If you follow the person u want to message... on the same button u click follow it will then say message.
Click on that and you can message her.
Think that’s the simplest way! Gluck. Also if you google her it may come up more info.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 4:47 am
amother wrote:
How do I do that I dont want to see Scratching Head Very Happy also I don't have an instagram account but my husband does

You'll need an account to send a message. Either make your own (it's free and you don't have to post anything) or ask him to send the message from his account.

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 8:44 am
I see this so many times, businesses on Instagram who don't give any contact information. I don't understand, just put a phone number or email address so everyone can contact you. People like me who don't have an instagram account and find you through google, have no way to contact you. Especially with small businesses, this is very often their only advertisement out there, and I can't find them anywhere else online, how am I supposed to get through to them?

rgr

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 10:24 am
Notsobusy wrote:
I see this so many times, businesses on Instagram who don't give any contact information. I don't understand, just put a phone number or email address so everyone can contact you. People like me who don't have an instagram account and find you through google, have no way to contact you. Especially with small businesses, this is very often their only advertisement out there, and I can't find them anywhere else online, how am I supposed to get through to them?

You need to have a business account for the option to be there. A lot of of people have personal accounts

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 10:51 am
Notsobusy wrote:

I totally agree!!! I don't understand why they wouldn't put their contact info so people can contact them outside of instagram...I don't want to open an account and it's not that convenient to do it through my husband's.

Anyway I did Google her to whoever suggested that and nothing more came up.

Do I have to follow her in order to contact her through instagram?

bamba

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 11:02 am
Next to her name on the top line right hand side there are 3 dots. Click on those. There’s a. Message send a message.
That should work. Just checked on this ladies page and it shows it as an option.

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 1:21 am
bamba wrote:
Next to her name on the top line right hand side there are 3 dots. Click on those. There’s a. Message send a message.
That should work. Just checked on this ladies page and it shows it as an option.

Thank you! And how do I see if she sent me back one?

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 1:29 am
You'll see a red circle on the righthand side of the screen when you go onto Instagram- make sure you are signed in.

bamba

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 1:30 am
Top right hand corner of your home page there’s a little icon that looks like an arrow/message symbol. If you click on that you can see messages that have come in. There may be a red number 1 by the message icon if you have received a message.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics