Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What color crocs do you have or would you get?
Previous  1  2  3

MommyLuv

Post Mon, Aug 27 2007, 11:05 am
Isramom8 wrote:
"Jibbitz" is a cute term for the add-ons that fit in the holes. I think in Israel they are called "kafchorim", a play on the words for "buttons" and "holes". A woman told me that this is the term, and SHE was the one to coin it, but no one I ask has heard of this term!

I'd advise the pregnant mom to wear designer sneakers instead of crocs. Due to insufficient support, my ligaments stretched too far when I was expecting numbers 7 and 8. I needed physical therapy and now I will require special inserts (worn with designer sneakers or orthopedic shoes) for the rest of my life. A warning.

Hey, I'll wear the sneakers if you'll find someone to tie my shoes for me!! LOL
I literally cannot get the job done without major calisthenics.

hadasa

Post Mon, Aug 27 2007, 2:03 pm
Try velcro - still need to reach your feet but it's a bit simpler.

dewyt

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 10:29 am
I have light blue, my hub black and when I have extra money im getting for my little guy. we just went to israel for two weeks and they were a lifesaver, we did all the trips in them. comfy, dont fall off and can go into water with them! yay crocs!

Dini

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 7:25 pm
ok, so I got purple crocs, dh got black. as soon as my dd (4yrs old) came home and saw that I got crocs she wanted!!

Seraph

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 11:49 pm
I have orange and white knockoffs.
They are the only shoes I can wear now because they dont make shoes my size here in israel, and all the shoes I have now are too tight on me. So I wear them all the time, pretty much.

amother

Post Tue, Sep 18 2007, 7:22 pm
on channel 7 abc news a boy"s toe was removed because the sides of his crocs were caught in an escalator. Some Escalators have warning signs.

shlumzmum

Post Tue, Sep 18 2007, 10:08 pm
shlumzmum wrote:
I wanna get red crocs for me SON, sounds funny but my son is crazy about elmo and most of his pj's are either from elmo or the cars (which is also red)

I just bought red crocks today and my ds loves it!! put him on his red pj's and then we went outside to wait for my dh coming back from work, got so many compliments (fromt he non jews outside)

tweety99

Post Wed, Sep 19 2007, 5:17 pm
im boring and got white! dh got black. perfect for yom kippur!

israel22

Post Sat, Sep 22 2007, 3:54 pm
so I also think there a bit strange to wear but when I was expecting I got really swollemn and had feet issues dh and I passed a store and said your getting cros I was like noooo and low and behold I walked out with black holeless crocs (extra 50nis for no wholes-best investment!) it really saved me in the end when my shoes didnt' fit I was embarresed to wear them out but somtimes you gotta do what you gotta do!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics