Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
ATT all Vaxxers AND non Vaxxers
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 5:08 pm
amother wrote:
Children don't die left and right from measles in first world countries. Polio most often looks like a mild cold, there is a reason the epidemics we remember were the worst in history, something in the environment was giving the virus access to the central nervous system. Dor Yesharim is a poor comparison, a blood test carries zero risk while a vaccine carries many risks. Hashem gives us access to many things that we are not meant to utilize.

It's so strange! That 'something in the environment' disappeared right about the time when the vaccine was introduced! What a coincidence!!

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 5:10 pm
amother wrote:
Vaccine induced immunity and true natural immunity are so different in nature that they are almost not comparable.

They're so different in nature that they actually do the exact same thing - fight off harmful pathogens that can kill or maim us.

Not in the least bit comparable - I mean who would even think of doing a one-on-one comparison with the two (sarcasm alert)!

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 5:14 pm
amother wrote:
It's so strange! That 'something in the environment' disappeared right about the time when the vaccine was introduced! What a coincidence!!
First of all, you wouldn't necessarily know that if polio was still going around looking like a common cold. Second of all, even if the vaccine did reduce cases of polio and thereby polio-myelitis wouldn't it still be simpler and safer to figure out what exactly it was that was giving the virus access to the CNS in certain cases? Because before that epidemic, and even during that epidemic, not everyone got the paralysis part. Third of all, there are still plenty ppl suffering from myelitis and other forms of paralysis, possibly more than ever before, so what if it's not being caused by a virus but by other things? What have we gained?

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 5:36 pm
amother wrote:
First of all, you wouldn't necessarily know that if polio was still going around looking like a common cold. Second of all, even if the vaccine did reduce cases of polio and thereby polio-myelitis wouldn't it still be simpler and safer to figure out what exactly it was that was giving the virus access to the CNS in certain cases? Because before that epidemic, and even during that epidemic, not everyone got the paralysis part. Third of all, there are still plenty ppl suffering from myelitis and other forms of paralysis, possibly more than ever before, so what if it's not being caused by a virus but by other things? What have we gained?

Because all of the medical scientists are not as smart as you are, and didn't think of any of the above. And they spend their time studying all kinds of unimportant stuff, you know the ones where they can milk our pockets the most.

Seriously, before you continue to spout some more, have you ever sat down with a medical professional to discuss your concerns? Or have derived these talking points from a conspiratorial advertisement?

sub

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 6:03 pm
amother wrote:
Children don't die left and right from measles in first world countries. Polio most often looks like a mild cold, there is a reason the epidemics we remember were the worst in history, something in the environment was giving the virus access to the central nervous system. Dor Yesharim is a poor comparison, a blood test carries zero risk while a vaccine carries many risks. Hashem gives us access to many things that we are not meant to utilize.

Precicesly-they dont die because of vaccines before ww2 many did as I said my grandparents lost siblings and their own children to childhood diseases
As for dor yeshorim I was merely pointing out that it helps prevent agmas nefesh (our daughter benefited from this) and many were against it when it came out
Please explain how you know “something in the environment gave viruses access to central nervous system”
And tell me what serious risks vaccine carry
We are meant to utilize everything wisely

southernbubby

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 6:28 pm
sub wrote:
Precicesly-they dont die because of vaccines before ww2 many did as I said my grandparents lost siblings and their own children to childhood diseases
As for dor yeshorim I was merely pointing out that it helps prevent agmas nefesh (our daughter benefited from this) and many were against it when it came out
Please explain how you know “something in the environment gave viruses access to central nervous system”
And tell me what serious risks vaccine carry
We are meant to utilize everything wisely

Here is a list of side effects for each vaccine according to the type of vaccine:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/v.....s.htm

Notice that this is from the CDC and not some anti-vaccine group. Some of the side effects are serious but most are mild and merely uncomfortable.

Sunny Days

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 6:55 pm
amother wrote:

Suppose those forms of paralysis is some sort of rare side effect from vaccines. what are you gaining? that highly contagious infectious diseases are not in the air. (or theoretically shouldn't be if most would vaccinate)

sub

Post Tue, Nov 06 2018, 7:52 pm
southernbubby wrote:
Here is a list of side effects for each vaccine according to the type of vaccine:

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/v.....s.htm

Notice that this is from the CDC and not some anti-vaccine group. Some of the side effects are serious but most are mild and merely uncomfortable.

Thank you. very informative
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics