Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Do you want me to buy Chanukah presents for your kids?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 11:43 am
I am so touched by your post!!! So wonderful!! I wish people in my circle would be so generous and thoughtful!!!!!

turca

Post Fri, Dec 20 2019, 12:06 pm
Dear OP,
Maybe u have been saving money the whole year for this. However, I haven’t and I have a budget. I would love to buy a gift for 1 person. How could I do that?

amother
Blue

Post Sat, Dec 21 2019, 4:01 pm
Wow! Your constantly amazing me ! May Hashem answer all your tefilos for the revealed good and answer even what you don’t know you need ! Mi kaamcha yisrael!

Cheiny

Post Sat, Dec 21 2019, 4:36 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
I have some money that I would like to spend for Chanukah presents for kids if their parents can not afford at this time. Please let me know if you are interested. I will order and ship straight to your house.

That’s very generous and kind of you. Tizku l’mitzvos. May you always be on the giving end and never have to take.

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Dec 21 2019, 4:55 pm
Thank you, that’s so kind! My kids are young enough the dollar store is perfect, and my in-laws and grandparents will probably give my kids something. But it’s so nice of you, once your kids get older it’s not so simple!!
Ps. I still wear the down winter coat you gave me a few winters ago. It is super warm and looks great!!

mommy3b2c

Post Sat, Dec 21 2019, 9:12 pm
turca wrote:
Dear OP,
Maybe u have been saving money the whole year for this. However, I haven’t and I have a budget. I would love to buy a gift for 1 person. How could I do that?

Pm me and I’ll give you the info for one person. I have reached my max, so your offer is really appreciated.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics