Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Phil and ted joggers
Previous  1  2

farmom

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 10:26 am
GingerSpice wrote:
is this stroller good for infants also? or is that only if you buy the second seat?
I have a Phil & Ted. It has an infant position - you lean the stroller all the way back. Although you probably need to buy accessories to pad it and make it more infant sized and friendly. The second seat is actually only for older babies.
I love it by the way.

CER

Post Thu, Dec 13 2007, 12:53 pm
I bought the Phil and Ted single when I had my daughter, the newborn position is totally flat which they say is best for newborns. If you look at the website's pictures you will see that the baby does seem a little low down, but really it's fine. The more problematic age is from approx. 3-6 months because the baby is big enough to enjoy seeing the world around, but still too little to be sitting up flat. The recline position is not recommended by the company until the baby is 6 months old, so it's a little annoying at that stage. I'm planning on buying the second seat when I give birth iy"H and I'm so happy that I thought ahead and bought this one...
I'll be happy to answer any more questions about this stroller.
Also, although it looks like a jogger, really it's meant for regular walking and NOT jogging.

GingerSpice

Post Sun, Dec 16 2007, 3:35 pm
Thanx for the info! I heard that it doesn't have much basket space below. From the pictures online it looks like it has a decent amount of space, until you put the second seat below. Do you think it has a nice amount of space?
I want to be able to fit more than a diaper bag.

farmom

Post Sun, Dec 16 2007, 4:30 pm
The space is decent - but no, probably not for much more than a diaper bag - although I've stuffed more things there. They do sell tons of (expensive) accessories, like these pouches that attach to the side of the stroller.

CER

Post Sun, Dec 16 2007, 4:32 pm
I think that it has a decent amount of space but it can't handle a lot of weight anyhow, so the space isn't so useful. When I overload it the wheels lose air. I don't have the second seat yet so I don't know how much space there is with it.

GingerSpice

Post Sun, Dec 16 2007, 4:34 pm
if it can't carry to much with only 1 baby how can it hold 2 children?

farmom

Post Sun, Dec 16 2007, 4:49 pm
I think maybe because the basket a very low back. And it is not strong. Why don't you go to a store a check it out?

GingerSpice

Post Sun, Dec 16 2007, 4:51 pm
ye I plan on doing that but I'm kinda waitin' till I'm a little farther on in the pregnancy. But I realy wanted to hear what other pple had to say about the stroller. there are some things u dont find out about in the store.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics