Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Is anyone else not managing?
Previous  1  2  3

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 10:33 pm
rainbow dash wrote:

And yes cooking and cleaning and everything takes time and I still nap 2hrs during the day. The first thing I'm doing after all this is finished is going to the spa for a massage, mani and eyebrows wax.

NAP TWO HOURS DURING THE DAY???
Gee, I can't even go the bahtroom without my door being pounded on.
I craaaave a nap every day, by 2 pm all my bones are hurting from sheer exhaustion, but it's not in the cards. Who watches your kids????
I have been going to sleep at 2 am bc my only 'me time' is after 11 pm. I sleep usually til 8 or 9 am and from teh minute I get out of bed I hustle, hustle, break up fights, fix problems, try to work, try to get supper done, speak to my mother on the phone, basically collapse by the time dh comes home at 7.....

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 10:34 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
many of my friends told the teachers that their children are absent for now. Smile
we didn't participate in the school hotline even once.
the package from the school was ripped open and made into coloring paper from the first minute

we are one of the highly functional, clean, organized families around. believe me.
I can't be a mother, teacher and cleaning lady at once.

no guilt here. sorry

You have girls I presume, right? I wouldnt want my boys not to learn Torah for so many weeks on end.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Apr 28 2020, 10:50 pm
I have 4 boys on zoom all day ages 11-17. They're independent and don't need me for the most part. My girls have conference calls, online videos of their teachers, etc. and that I have to run after because it comes to my phone. My baby under a year needs constant supervision and hands on care.
I'm exhausted by 5 pm.
Just barely cook dinner and clean up, very basic. I'd rather wash a pot in the morning when it takes me half the time because I'm not half asleep.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics