Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Skechers vs nike/adidas etc

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 12:52 am
I don't get why some brands are considered nerdy and some in. And it annoys me because I like some brands that are 'out' and don't want to be judged for wearing them or buying them for my kids. Venting, I guess.

Bruria

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 1:37 am
Use what you like, who cares what other people think?

DrMom

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 2:52 am
Just curious: Which brands are nerdy as opposed to fashionable? I can't even guess.

I buy my kids shoes that fit well, are comfortable, look okay, and fit my budget. Nobody ever commented on the manufacturer. That seems just weird.

Now of all times seems like the best time to disregard other people's silly opinions about the company that manufactures your childrens' shoes.

seeker

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 3:25 am
I know some brands are MORE trendy but around here that doesn't make the others OUT. Like Adidas is very in and my DD who is on top of these things wants those, I see a whole lot of kids wearing Nike too, but you're still not nerdy if you wear Sketchers. Though maybe it's an age? Anyway you can take it as a fringe benefit of COVID distancing that kids won't have as much chance to judge each other's wardrobes.

dankbar

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 5:46 am
delete

Last edited by dankbar on Mon, May 18 2020, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

tweety1

Post Mon, May 18 2020, 8:41 am
The last thing I understand to is fashion, but I just have to say I LIVE in my sketchers! Specifically you by sketchers. They are so so comfortable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics