Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where to buy 2-pocket folders in bulk

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 10:58 am
I'm looking for a NY-based distributor of 2-pocket folders in bulk. I'm wondering if anyone has any leads and can post.

queene

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 11:08 am
Staples has 25 for $6 in all colors

Take a look at this item I found on Staples.com! Staples 2 Pocket Fasteners Folders Red 25 Box 50772 27540 CC https://www.staples.com/Staple.....78547 Click on the link above for more details! None of the email addresses provided will be used for any purpose other than to send this email.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 11:14 am
Compare prices with Office Depot. That's Staples main competitor.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 12:04 pm
I saw online that target is the cheapest at .15 cents a folder, but the quantities are very limited (only 50 pcs per order, so I'd need to pay for shipping, which would make it not worth it.) I need several thousand folders. I already called customer service and unfortunately they cannot do anything to get the quantity maximum increased.

Staples and office depot both have at around $.25 cents a folder. The difference adds up if you are ordering thousands.

I think if stores are selling it for so cheap, there has got to be some supplier who might be able to get it even cheaper for a bulk order.

amother
Natural

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 12:15 pm
Why don’t you try aliexpress?

overworked

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 1:55 pm
is it only folders you need large quantity? or you need other school supplies in bulk there is a Chinese wholesaler in the Bronx that's has great prices if you need info pm me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries