Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do you also get heart palpitations when

Do you like your boss
Yes  
 37%  [ 24 ]
Noooooooo  
 23%  [ 15 ]
Depends on the day  
 39%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 64

Ima Piano

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 10:03 am
Or nervous when your boss walks in to the office? I work in mostly a chilled place yet when my boss comes in I get tense.
Shes easygoing and friendly so idk why u feel that way...

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 10:42 am
I don’t work now but I used to. My boss was nice and never bothered or pressured me. Too nice sometimes.

Makehumusnotwar

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 10:45 am
I am my own boss and I voted "depends on the day"

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 10:51 am
When I had a horrible boss then yes but my boss now is respectful and that went away. It doesn’t mean that your boss now isn’t nice but think deep down whether she ever says things that seem nice in the surface but really make you feel like you arnt smart or good enough. I had this for years with my “nice” Boss until he turned evil and I realized that all along he made comments or facial expressions that seemed harmless but chipped away at my self esteem but I kept on making internal excuses that for him justifying it when it was never justified.

giselle

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 11:06 am
Makehumusnotwar wrote:
I am my own boss and I voted "depends on the day"

Same Very Happy

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:17 pm
I better Wink

It’s my DH.

zaq

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 2:43 pm
I work for a world-famous male movie star whose name I cannot reveal due to privacy agreements, so yes.
Juuust kidding. The answer is no. But I've had a boss whose presence usually meant bad news, so I'd get a mite nervous when he was around, and two who were such unpleasant people to be around that even their peers would breathe easier when they were out. The only way any of them would give me heart palpitations would be if they sneaked up behind me and yelled "Boo!"

bubule

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 4:21 pm
My husband is my boss
So mostly I love him as a boss, but sometimes I can feel that work is getting our shalom bais in trouble....
In some areas I am my own boss and sometimes I feel that if I had a boss taking some decisions for me it would be so easy....

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Dec 08 2020, 7:21 pm
I am a boss and have a boss, I like my boss and I really hope that the people who work under me like me at least "depends on the day"... being a good boss is not as simple as people think...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics