Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Frum clothing companies rant
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

amother
Lime

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 2:47 pm
Aylat wrote:
There are Asian Jews, including frum Asian Jews. What does Jewish looking mean?

There is a Jewish look, and I can't explain what it is but Asian Jews have it.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 2:51 pm
All yiddishe kinder have chein. Scowling kids without yarmulkes just don't do it for me.

DrMom

Post Wed, May 26 2021, 2:58 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
There is a Jewish look, and I can't explain what it is but Asian Jews have it.

What

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, May 31 2021, 11:54 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Completely agree! It’s wrong of them I’ve spoken to some store owners and they say this is what the people want

So much this...

I hate the "ThIs Is WhAt ThE PeOpLe WaNt" Line.

People want what YOU, the storeowner advertise. Maybe not entirely, there are other influences of people's shopping behavior, but do me a favor with the whole "We have no choice but to carry and sell these items because otherwise we wouldn't sell anything" YOU'RE the ones putting mannequins with skirts above the knees in your store windows, YOU'RE the ones selling clothes that are too tight, YOU'RE the ones who give people the wrong advice when they ask you if a certain skirt they're trying on is too tight or shapely. If storeowners would try to only sell clothing that fits instead of nodding vigorously when someone looks like they're trying to stuff a 10 pound challah into a 5 pound bag, I think things would be a lot better

Crookshanks

Post Tue, Jun 01 2021, 12:23 am
amother [ Lemon ] wrote:
So much this...

I hate the "ThIs Is WhAt ThE PeOpLe WaNt" Line.

People want what YOU, the storeowner advertise. Maybe not entirely, there are other influences of people's shopping behavior, but do me a favor with the whole "We have no choice but to carry and sell these items because otherwise we wouldn't sell anything" YOU'RE the ones putting mannequins with skirts above the knees in your store windows, YOU'RE the ones selling clothes that are too tight, YOU'RE the ones who give people the wrong advice when they ask you if a certain skirt they're trying on is too tight or shapely. If storeowners would try to only sell clothing that fits instead of nodding vigorously when someone looks like they're trying to stuff a 10 pound challah into a 5 pound bag, I think things would be a lot better

Haha yessss I could not agree more.

HelloG

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 10:08 am
so bottom line what's the plan? wake me up when there's a store that I can shop at without having to pay and be busy with loads of mending afterwards

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Jun 03 2021, 11:15 am
I just heard that the frum clothing store in Passaic has a tailor working on site to do all the alterations that the dresses need. The owner then delivers the clothes to everyone's houses.
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics