Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Clinic/dr that would take a jerseycare ins. In the country

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 11:28 am
I don’t know if it’s allowed or not or even a possibility but I need to get my ds a culture and I really don’t want to have to pay however much it’s going to cost without insurance. We have insurance but it’s horizon from jersey family care. Is it possible to go somewhere local that accepts that insurance? Closer to Monticello or fallsburg the better, but willingn to travel.

Cmon be nice

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 11:35 am
I don't know for sure but keep in mind you're in a different state so most probably not. However many people do go to the country so maybe one of them can chime in

amother
Rainbow

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 11:43 am
None. You can only go to
Out of state provider for emergencies (ED) lf you can pay out of pocket obviously

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 1:09 pm
You can try chai care maybe they can help you cause they have New Jersey locations

lucite

Post Sun, Jun 27 2021, 2:28 pm
You can go to any urgent care,

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 28 2021, 11:14 am
lucite wrote:
You can go to any urgent care,

It would be covered, even though it’s a New Jersey insurance?

Amarante

Post Mon, Jun 28 2021, 11:24 am
Very unlikely because insurance only covers out of state in an emergency and getting a culture isn’t an emergency. You don’t want to have it done in New Jersey because it is inconvenient. But you could have it done just over the border in New Jersey.

This is true of all medical insurance foe the most part except straight Medicare. Many of them only cover if you go to a network provider. This is because they negotiate payments with health providers
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries