Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Those who did kitchens with Nagad, are you happy?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 28 2021, 10:01 am
Those who did kitchens with Nagad, are you happy?

Do you think you got your money's worth?

Do you have any regrets?

tia

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 29 2021, 9:19 am
Anyone here used Nagad or is familiar with them, through others, and can offer an opinion?

tia

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 4:24 pm
I love my kitchen I did with nagad. Service was great they answered every call every question. I like that they had different price ranges and companies to choose from. I'm very happy with my kitchen did it over three years ago and still looks brand new.

amother
Bellflower

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:07 pm
I did my kitchen with them (Nagad Cabinets in Brooklyn (specificying for those who don't know)). I was extremely happy with their service, they helped me think of a great design and layout, added some custom cabinets that are pretty and practical but I wouldn't have necessarily thought of, etc. I most appreciated their appliance recommendations and their fast and clean service, workers were only in my house for two days.
(This was about 7 or 8 years ago.)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:07 pm
amother [ Ghostwhite ] wrote:
I love my kitchen I did with nagad. Service was great they answered every call every question. I like that they had different price ranges and companies to choose from. I'm very happy with my kitchen did it over three years ago and still looks brand new.

Can you please tell me which company cabinets you chose and why, and anything I should be noting in the contract, before I sign on the dotted line.

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:18 pm
I on the other hand did not have the greatest experience dont want to go into details on public forum.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:20 pm
amother [ Watermelon ] wrote:
I on the other hand did not have the greatest experience dont want to go into details on public forum.

Would you be willing to tell me privately, before I sign.. with an email address?

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 5:27 pm
[quote="amother [ OP ]"]Would you be willing to tell me privately, before I sign.. with an email

K

amother
Bellflower

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 6:21 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can you please tell me which company cabinets you chose and why, and anything I should be noting in the contract, before I sign on the dotted line.

Took a middle of the range Shaker kitchen. Everyone was doing it then. We did white because it's bright but they didn't necessarily recommend it. There were cheaper options but I wanted something that will last and my kitchen still looks perfect (was done about 7 or 8 years ago). The cabinets are all soft close which I appreciate because some family members love leaving cabinets a tiny open.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 6:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

My main kitchen I used Ideale Cuisine, it's a high end brand I chose that because I wanted a specific color for my cabinets, I love how it came out. My pesach kitchen I used cubitec I wanted a basic modern kitchen and didn't want to spend too much money. I'm very happy with both brands. The contract was very straight forward no hidden fees or last minute suprises and they delivered when they said they would. Everything worked out very smoothly. Was very impressed with their customer service.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 6:57 pm
My main kitchen I used Ideale Cuisine, it's a high end brand I chose that because I wanted a specific color for my cabinets, I love how it came out. My pesach kitchen I used cubitec I wanted a basic modern kitchen and didn't want to spend too much money. I'm very happy with both brands. The contract was very straight forward no hidden fees or last minute suprises and they delivered when they said they would. Everything worked out very smoothly. Was very impressed with their customer service.

thanks!

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 7:12 pm

Did you have a kitchen designer ?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 7:18 pm
amother [ Bellflower ] wrote:
Took a middle of the range Shaker kitchen. Everyone was doing it then. We did white because it's bright but they didn't necessarily recommend it. There were cheaper options but I wanted something that will last and my kitchen still looks perfect (was done about 7 or 8 years ago). The cabinets are all soft close which I appreciate because some family members love leaving cabinets a tiny open.

Which company made the cabinets?

tia

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 7:19 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:

Decorators dont want to ruin relationships so theyll never tell you to use this kitchen place and not that one. It could get them in trouble.

chestnut

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 7:22 pm
Are they contractors who actually do your kitchen or you just order cabinets through them?

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 7:44 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:

Nope I designed it with nagad, they have a designer on premise. I showed them my ideas and they worked with that. Side note my interior designer was very impressed by the way my kitchen came out (she didn't do kitchen design)

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 8:02 pm
Nope I designed it with nagad, they have a designer on premise. I showed them my ideas and they worked with that. Side note my interior designer was very impressed by the way my kitchen came out (she didn't do kitchen design)

Which company are the cabinets? Nagad sells many companies.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 8:05 pm
chestnut wrote:
Are they contractors who actually do your kitchen or you just order cabinets through them?

I don’t know. I ordered two kitchens from them and they gave me a price with installation. I don’t know if the kitchen installer was an employee or an outside contractor but they were clean and professional.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Thu, Jul 15 2021, 8:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Which company are the cabinets? Nagad sells many companies.

Ideale Cuisine and Cubitec
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries