Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
People commenting in front of my other kids
Previous  1  2

amother
Geranium

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 6:20 pm
This happened to me all the time growing up. My sister is really pretty and I’m pretty average looking. People would comment on her all the time and just ignore me. Or give me a pity compliment. It really messed with my self-esteem (still does to this day, if I have to be honest).

amother
Stoneblue

Post Sun, Mar 05 2023, 6:24 pm
amother Olive wrote:
I have 2 nieces around those ages. The older one is really not pretty, she’s overweight and has annoying behavioral issues. The younger one is so pretty and has a happy go lucky personality. I’ve commented to their mother that the younger one is so cute when she was acting so obviously pleasant. I won’t compliment the older ones behavior or looks because there’s not much to compliment. The few times the older one acted mature I definitely mentioned it since it deserved to be mentioned. The younger one just always seems to act mature and pleasant and she’s very pretty too.

If this is how you view little girls, your own flesh and blood, then you have work to do on yourself.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children