Home

Iso individualized eadible salad bowls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

myfriends715

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 25 2008, 4:43 pm       Post subject: iso individualized eadible salad bowls
hi guys do u know where I can buy these.. you know they are crispy and you put salad in them and thn eat the shell.. I need like 35 for a friends sheva brochos that I am making

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/gFz6m4.png

jmom

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 25 2008, 4:50 pm       Post subject: re: iso individualized eadible salad bowls
I know tat you can make them out of the Tortilla Wraps. You just have to buy the forms to put them into. (I think you can pick them up at Williams Sonama or some kitchen gadget store.
You put the wraps inside the form and then bake them for about 10 minutes- keep checking till they're hard and crispy but not burnt.
Good luck

atlastamom

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 25 2008, 5:17 pm       Post subject: re: iso individualized eadible salad bowls
my mother makes these with wonton wrappers. she smears some crushed garlic and oil on the inside of it and then makes balls out of aluminum foil or uses small aluminum pans upside down to give it the shape and bakes it for a few minutes until it's golden.
these are really easy and good. can be done a couple of days in advance too.

lamplighter

Post Posted: Wed, Jun 25 2008, 5:43 pm       Post subject:
I've never seen a place to buy them, I make mine, using wonton wrappers baked wrapped over inverted ramekins. Or tortilla's packed in (skrunch them in will hang over the top/side) round oven safe dishes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Page 1 of 1