Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Steakhouse in monsey
Previous  1  2

amother
Jean

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 4:07 pm
amother OP wrote:
thanks. is the service quick there ? we have a wedding in monsey so can't sit there all night.

The appetisers come out very fast and are YUM. We usually go and order a bunch instead of mains. We find it fun.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 5:44 pm
fireside chicken fingers and beef nachos are amazing! I only like appetizers Smile

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Apr 19 2023, 5:46 pm
Wasn't too impressed at dolcetto. Food wasn't bad but not great. Really liked peppercrust.

amother
Opal

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 1:41 am
When you go to Fireside if you tell them that you dont want to wait they will accommodate

amother
Poinsettia

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 1:55 am
amother Wheat wrote:
I had a HORRIBLE experience and dolcetto and will not recommend it to anyone. I also was NOT full at all when I left there. I like peppercrust and fireside best.

same. I went a little after they opened and was not impressed. the night I went they were out of every 2nd thing on the menu which was annoying. I'm assuming they got better already by now cuz they've been open for a little longer. at some point I'll prob check them out again.

and kinda pointless cuz I think op got the picture already, but another vote for fireside. their meat pizza is heaven btw.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries