Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Chasidish community in Baltimore
Previous  1  2

mommysc

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 9:50 am
Hi!

I am so sorry I just came across this and hope I'm not too late. My name is Tamar Schulman and I am both the daycare director and Executive Director of Mosdos Kehal Chassidim in Baltimore, the Chassidish community in Baltimore.

I would love to speak to OP and anyone else interested in learning more about the community here. I am litvish myself, but I've been directing the daycare for 4 years now and have never been in such a warm, loving, accepting community.

I am attaching the promotional video we shared early this year which gives some info about the awesome community we have here. If anyone wants to reach out to me directly, my email address is tamardschulman@gmail.com and my cell is 443-854-4924

Thanks!
Tamar Schulman

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 10:05 am
mommysc wrote:
Hi!

I am so sorry I just came across this and hope I'm not too late. My name is Tamar Schulman and I am both the daycare director and Executive Director of Mosdos Kehal Chassidim in Baltimore, the Chassidish community in Baltimore.

I would love to speak to OP and anyone else interested in learning more about the community here. I am litvish myself, but I've been directing the daycare for 4 years now and have never been in such a warm, loving, accepting community.

I am attaching the promotional video we shared early this year which gives some info about the awesome community we have here. If anyone wants to reach out to me directly, my email address is tamardschulman@gmail.com and my cell is 443-854-4924

Thanks!
Tamar Schulman

Thank you! I’ll reach out to you later.

amother
Wandflower

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 10:09 am
Beautiful video! I live in Baltimore and am so thrilled that we have such a vibrant chasidish community here. We're litvish but coming from a heimishe background this was one thing I felt was lacking here. Now they are really seen and heard in the stores, in the community. I don't live in that area but it makes me want to move closer! I wish you much hatzlacha as you continue to grow and thrive b'ezras Hashem!

mommysc

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 10:18 am
amother Wandflower wrote:
Beautiful video! I live in Baltimore and am so thrilled that we have such a vibrant chasidish community here. We're litvish but coming from a heimishe background this was one thing I felt was lacking here. Now they are really seen and heard in the stores, in the community. I don't live in that area but it makes me want to move closer! I wish you much hatzlacha as you continue to grow and thrive b'ezras Hashem!

amen - what a beautiful Bracha! and I fully agree - we live in the area (before they moved here) and are so grateful to have them here - my litfish husband davens with the kollel on Shabbos and loves it. BH!

mommysc

Post Tue, Jun 13 2023, 11:54 am
amother OP wrote:
We speak yiddish and dress chasidish. I really don’t want my kids to stick out and be different.

OP, would love to shmooze with you over email or phone! Here is another video to show you how warm our community is! we'd love to have you and others join!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating